Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Double Oaxaca'79 grown by DonRille

Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

My Hawaiian Sativa tripod boy is growing and growing and growing. Very robust Plant, a real fighter.

“If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

Comment

Double Oaxacan #1 at harvest

Low temperatures surely bring out lovely autumn colors, happened on all 4 of my plants. The #1(beanstalk) is my favorite, #3(bushy) is second. Lovely trerpenes, fresh lemons, pines, roses and cream.
        Mammamia!

Cheers

P.S.
        Sadly the clones will probably not make it, the rock wool sucks and I'll never use it again.
        :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Koon's A5s1 wannabe Dutch experience
        Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell
        Chimera - SweetSkunk XL
        Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness
        RGS - LemonDrizzle
        ACE - Killer A5 Haze
        Lemonade OG under LEDs
        Taskenti X Satori (F1) under LEDs
        The Kore under LEDs(Amnesia Core cut S1)
        Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs
        Zamaldelica x KaliChina under LEDs
        Pangi and Friends under LEDs
        Zamal Hashplants and Friends under LEDs
        Testing ..:: La Buena Hierba ::.. Outdoors

Comment

Looks beautiful Koondense! I can't wait to harvest mine.

I can also confirm the fresh lemons smell on my Double Oaxaca #1.

How does your beanstalk pheno exactly smell? Also the lemon smell?

And how much flower times did yours get?

Comment

Those look almost edible Koodense. Awesome genetics and skills by the looks of it.
            We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Thanks a lot
              The smells are varying slightly, not all over the place but #4 is the most "indica" smelling with some rubber, pine and earth added to the lemony fresh base which is present in all plants. The beanstalk is the most fruity sweet, tropical and refreshing smell of all, the #3 is the liquorice type candied lemon peel. Can't wait to smoke them
              The finishing times are pretty early, 8 weeks is good enough for harvest, 9 is perfect and 10 is pushing them.

Cheers
              :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Koon's A5s1 wannabe Dutch experience
              Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell
              Chimera - SweetSkunk XL
              Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness
              RGS - LemonDrizzle
              ACE - Killer A5 Haze
              Lemonade OG under LEDs
              Taskenti X Satori (F1) under LEDs
              The Kore under LEDs(Amnesia Core cut S1)
              Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs
              Zamaldelica x KaliChina under LEDs
              Pangi and Friends under LEDs
              Zamal Hashplants and Friends under LEDs
              Testing ..:: La Buena Hierba ::.. Outdoors

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple_Punch View Post
                My Hawaiian Sativa tripod boy is growing and growing and growing. Very robust Plant, a real fighter.

View Image View Image View Image View Image
                Reminds me of some pre 80's Thai...beautiful plant....abit off subject but do you mind giving some details on the finished product from your point of view please pineapple punch (if youve checked it out)....iv never really tried this...thanks

Comment

Some hefty colorful buds Koondense, good to hear your flowering time for reference, 8 weeks is fast for sure.

Here pictures of the Purple Oaxaca'79SKULL grown by Vermontman

Here a picture of the green line/phenotype

Yours fits a lot the Purple Oaxaca'79SKULL in my eyes, but with more blown up calyxes and more resin from the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 side, also i wasn't able to find lemon terps on the Oaxaca'79SKULL on it's own, so coming also the from the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 side. So all in all i think both lines crosses together gives a nice mix. The funny thing is, Vermontman never gave me the Purple Oaxaca'79SKULL line, just the green line. But as he said the purple phenotypes started to show first when he switched to LED some years ago it seems to be more a LED and low temp thing i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
                    Reminds me of some pre 80's Thai...beautiful plant....abit off subject but do you mind giving some details on the finished product from your point of view please pineapple punch (if youve checked it out)....iv never really tried this...thanks
                    Well, i would say the Hawaiian Sativa has a very clear headed high, on some phenos a almost cold clinic clearheaded type of high. There was one pheno i had which was the strongest stuff i've smoked till now, extremely heart racing for a hour, at the same time extremely clear but with that cold feeling.

It started like a cold rush over my back, then you notice how your heart is beating faster and faster, gave me a hefty panic attack always when i tried this pheno(3 times). Never had a panic attack before or after smoking that stuff.

There are more friendly warm phenos which i like more, but that other pheno was the strongest i ever had, even stronger as the Nevilles A5 Haze i've smoked once in Amsterdam, which was a few tokes hit and quit weed.

Comment

One more Double Oaxaca'79 pic grown by DonRille at day 48......

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple_Punch View Post
                        Well, i would say the Hawaiian Sativa has a very clear headed high, on some phenos a almost cold clinic clearheaded type of high. There was one pheno i had which was the strongest stuff i've smoked till now, extremely heart racing for a hour, at the same time extremely clear but with that cold feeling.

It started like a cold rush over my back, then you notice how your heart is beating faster and faster, gave me a hefty panic attack always when i tried this pheno(3 times). Never had a panic attack before or after smoking that stuff.

There are more friendly warm phenos which i like more, but that other pheno was the strongest i ever had, even stronger as the Nevilles A5 Haze i've smoked once in Amsterdam, which was a few tokes hit and quit weed.
                        Sounds very intresting.....if I was to try and look for this would this be the same as federations Hawaiian sativa line or is this a separate private line. Thank you for the information pineapple it was exactly the type of information I was looking for.....il let you get back to the Oaxaca now wich is beautiful in its own right...great growing guys....the double Oaxaca seems to be quite special.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
                          Sounds very intresting.....if I was to try and look for this would this be the same as federations Hawaiian sativa line or is this a separate private line. Thank you for the information pineapple it was exactly the type of information I was looking for.....il let you get back to the Oaxaca now wich is beautiful in its own right...great growing guys....the double Oaxaca seems to be quite special.

Thanks, yes it's the Federation Hawaiian Sativa.

Comment

So, the Hawaiian Sativas are finally in their Pots.

Comment

magnifico!!!!

Comment

Just a test.

Comment

Working...
                                X