What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KUMAONI RSC

Kumaoni landrace,the real seed company

Attachments

• IMG_20191206_171023.jpg
    IMG_20191206_171023.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 91

meizzwang

Kumaoni produces massive leaves:
36980263526_bdb8e2952e_c.jpg

Hard to tell from these photos, but resin production in Kumaoni is high for a landrace. I tried the rosin from one Kumaoni individual many months back and it was unusually very strong! The rosin from other Kumaoni plants were moderate in potency:
26930795459_afec168b33_c.jpg

24833869528_cc1edf9644_c.jpg

There are definitely purple individuals in the population, but most of the ones I had were green. Color seems to show up when it gets cold:
27364488539_ed7895ed8e_c.jpg

Kumaoni x malana, this offspring is superior to both parents in terms of resin production and yield. aroma on this individual is 100% like Kumaoni: very spicy. was hoping for malana to dominate the flavor but maybe that'll happen with another seedling from the same cross. Haven't tried it yet, so no comment on effects:
49096929897_989f73ac30_c.jpg

Kumaoni produces massive leaves:
View Image

Hard to tell from these photos, but resin production in Kumaoni is high for a landrace. I tried the rosin from one Kumaoni individual many months back and it was unusually very strong! The rosin from other Kumaoni plants were moderate in potency:
View Image

View Image

There are definitely purple individuals in the population, but most of the ones I had were green. Color seems to show up when it gets cold:
View Image

Kumaoni x malana, this offspring is superior to both parents in terms of resin production and yield. aroma on this individual is 100% like Kumaoni: very spicy. was hoping for malana to dominate the flavor but maybe that'll happen with another seedling from the same cross. Haven't tried it yet, so no comment on effects:
View Image

Very nice plants. How about the terpenes in the rosin?

burmese

shortly://i test only my seeds//
climate- 12w per plant, 1,5litre earth per plant,
vegetation:kumaony crosses 2weeks, 1 week mínus hour every day

exceptionalities:

kumaoni-ghana- strong spicy grape taste, best potency, much easier than ghana to grow, low smell //carrot//big round top buds, some yiellow red colors,

kumaoni-mandala1- nice fruity minty taste, long and also big buds, green pheno
kumaoni-robocrop- smallest buds but very thick, some brown colors
kumaoni-auto euphoria- longest but slim buds, highest calyx to leaf //all crosses are high// very good skunky taste

all highs are good clear relaxing but same time stimulating and happy //christmas feelings//, lucidity,little stoney, with kumaoni/euphoria most energetic and smelly

all have low smell /without euphoria cross//

flowering peaks 8-12-16 weeks on all, 1g/w with 8weeks, 2g/w with 12-16weeks

to me it looks like whenever you harvest the high is the same, only taste is better also yield, i must cross it again to more compact

Nice! I’ve been growing a few of my kumaoni seeds just to test them out, so far every one has popped and turned into a healthy, fast growing plant. And that’s indoors! The fast growth and long node spacing makes them hard to wrangle but I’m used to Thais and Africans so it’s no big deal to me. I love the leaves on the kumaon, some phenos are wide leaved as seedlings and all retain those massive somewhat fat long fingered leaves. I plan on making a few lines from this, one I’ll breed just for resin production and good hash only using the best suited individuals. Another I’ll just open pollinate and only remove negative traits, to keep the diversity there. And then I’m considering reproducing only purple individuals (if they end up having good potency/stone for a hash landrace at least) and trying to stabilize a purple kumaoni line. Keep us posted on your experience with it! I’ve got 36 johaar seeds too that’ll be a fun pheno hunt. I only have about 24 kumaon but should be able to find some good genetics in there from what I see of your plants.

Im'One

I have kumaoni, johaar, malana , Murree and about 30 rasoli some from RSC and some from another source.
I'm thinking of running the Rasoli first, then watching for issues and using the others as outcrosses if I get into trouble genetically.