No announcement yet.

KUMAONI RSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks nothing like i would expect the Kumaoni to look, one possibility is that they're just putting random seeds as freebies or that they made fem seeds by using pollen from a super skunk female or something.. the structure doesn't make me think Himalayan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Macannasemillas View Post
      Female
      Macannasemillas, is this an indoor grow? If so, how did you manage it? I would like to try this myself. Looks very healthy .

Comment

Looks like I need 15 more posts until I can upload more pics

Comment

Originally posted by Scrogmeister View Post
          Looks like I need 15 more posts until I can upload more pics
          whatever you have got, it's not been created or collected by us

curious to see photos when you can upload them

I welcome people using these plants for breeding btw, so it's fine by me, as long as it's clear what the plants are and that they're not pristine landraces

Comment

I needed to post more so I could add photos, which worked, for a grow journal I'm doing.
            BTW, whatever bud this is, it's impressive, though not true K characteristics. Ill post a few pics later today.

Comment

Indian Himalayan Kumaoni Seed Reproduction

High percentage of males, approximately 60%. The shorter darker green faster flowering females had less aroma than the taller larger lighter green with broader leaved phenos which had the best aroma and resin production.

Comment

Originally posted by Land View Post
                High percentage of males, approximately 60%. The shorter darker green faster flowering females had less aroma than the taller larger lighter green with broader leaved phenos which had the best aroma and resin production.
                View Image View Image View Image View Image
                Hey Land, how long did these go for again? Nice work as always.

Comment

Like many people I got these as freebies, but I am in two minds as to whether to grow them or not. It's the only variety I have that is likely to have decent CBD content and for that reason alone I may grow them.

What's putting me off is the mixed reviews I read about the high. Some say it's quite good, others not so much. Any info on the high would be appreciated.

Comment

High percentage of males, approximately 60%.
                    Had the same experience, very high ratio of males to females with Kumaoni. This suggests it's not just the luck of the draw, it's gotta be a genetic tendency in the line. Still very much worth growing in my opinion.

In case you missed the pic in the other thread, here's Kumaoni (best clone) x manipuri, smells mouth watering, like a spicy manipuri!

Comment

Holdchert - My Kumaoni took 120 days/4 months from seed to seed on 11/13 the whole time.

Comment

Chi13 - I found the high to be quite enjoyable, mild and uplifting sativa with a good sense of well being.

Comment

Chi13 - I found the high to be quite enjoyable, mild and uplifting sativa with a good sense of well being.
                          Thank you. Exactly the information I was after.

Comment

Working...
                          X