What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KUMAONI RSC

Hashislife

Hey, a question for nutrient, for the moment I don't give anything for the kumaoni's, but i can't grow direct in the ground because steel my plant, for that i want to now if i can give it a little biobiz grow? What quantity do you recommend? I imagine a quarter ml per l of water, or lower?

goingrey

Hey, a question for nutrient, for the moment I don't give anything for the kumaoni's, but i can't grow direct in the ground because steel my plant, for that i want to now if i can give it a little biobiz grow? What quantity do you recommend? I imagine a quarter ml per l of water, or lower?
A quarter is not a lot. Give it the full one, maybe?

Hashislife

A quarter is not a lot. Give it the full one, maybe?
I have fear give so much, i have read, the kumaoni's don't like so much nutrient, she's like poor ground, but because I'm not in full ground, i think I need to fertilize a little bit. But i have fear overfertilized her. For this reason my question 😉

goingrey

I have fear give so much, i have read, the kumaoni's don't like so much nutrient, she's like poor ground, but because I'm not in full ground, i think I need to fertilize a little bit. But i have fear overfertilized her. For this reason my question 😉
You have to look at the plant. She'll tell you. IIRC the recommended dose (on the bottle) is 4ml/l which is way too much. But a 16th is quite conservative, basically water. Sure you can start with that, plants love water. :D

Hashislife

You have to look at the plant. She'll tell you. IIRC the recommended dose (on the bottle) is 4ml/l which is way too much. But a 16th is quite conservative, basically water. Sure you can start with that, plants love water
Thanks you so much, for the moment are very vigorous, with good health, but i think go to be different in ending grow and the strech:plant grow:

Hashislife

hey hi rsc fans,
the kumaonis are growing well, today I discovered a relatively advanced male, I discarded him, but I will keep him to fertilize the females.
I have a small question, it seems silly after so much time, but: how are most of the phenotypes in terms of effect, taste, potency?
I thought I read that its effect is very distinct from what we are used to with a sativa.

Some pics:smokeit:
IMG_20220807_210422.jpg
IMG_20220814_210742.jpg

The male
IMG_20220820_221447.jpg

Hashislife

hey hi rsc fans,
the kumaonis are growing well, today I discovered a relatively advanced male, I discarded him, but I will keep him to fertilize the females.
I have a small question, it seems silly after so much time, but: how are most of the phenotypes in terms of effect, taste, potency?
I thought I read that its effect is very distinct from what we are used to with a sativa.

View attachment 18746947 View attachment 18746948
The male
View attachment 18746949
21/08 edit: today I have discovered 2 female, the two others kumaoni's don't show nothing, but I think it's a good sign of female (I can have wrong but i think normally the male are more early than the female)

Lebanizer

^^^
Fertilizer wise i'd suggest against liquid nutes, worm compost is good and wouldn't burn them.

PS:
I love your name and i agree :)

Last edited:

Hashislife

^^^
Fertilizer wise i'd suggest against liquid nutes, worm compost is good and wouldn't burn them.

PS:
I love your name and i agree :)
Thanks my friend, charas hash and ganja are intimately connected with the story of the humanity 😉😁
I'm sure you're right, but this year with the recession I'm reusing all my old nutrient rest, i know it's not the best :LOL: but for the kumaoni's have grow the first's weeks in worm hummus. Two months with nothing andI Ihave just first 3 weeks with a little biobiz grow, just one was really yellowing, but with a little pk look better.😉 I'm so excited to making charas with real Himalayan strain 🙈

Last edited:

Lebanizer

Thanks my friend, charas hash and ganja are intimately connected with the story of the humanity 😉😁
I'm sure you're right, but this year with the recession I'm reusing all my old nutrient rest, i know it's not the best :LOL: but for the kumaoni's have grow the first's weeks in worm hummus. Two months with nothing andI Ihave just first 3 weeks with a little biobiz grow, just one was really yellowing, but with a little pk look better.😉 I'm so excited to making charas with real Himalayan strain 🙈
That's the best man ! Don't hesitate to post pictures of your hash and a smoke review as well ! I would be also very interested to know your yield as well as the hight of your plants when you harvest.

xet

hey hi rsc fans,

View attachment 18746947 View attachment 18746948
The male
View attachment 18746949
Those are beautiful. Is that a beautiful olive tree too?

Hashislife

That's the best man ! Don't hesitate to post pictures of your hash and a smoke review as well ! I would be also very interested to know your yield as well as the hight of your plants when you harvest.
For sure, for the moment i have 4 femal phenotype in structure, but one dead yesterday for accident 😣( I fell on one of them for my disability)
the dead phenotype
IMG_20220825_204955.jpg

was the most big 3,4m~ but didn't have many branches, im sure its good for hemp but not for charas😂

The three others are enter 2m4, 2m70 and 2m80.
the 2m40 and 2m70 are with red branches

the 2m70
IMG_20220825_205018.jpg

With red branches and the most branches too.
I think go to be early, because The pstiles, are very numerous and developed compared to the others plants, normally I go to fertilize her with the male
the 2m80
IMG_20220825_205038.jpg

And the 2m40
IMG_20220825_205054.jpg

I hope you like it, it's my first with Himalayan strain (but not with rsc, i loved grow the mazar i sharrif)
I'm growing in 56l for more precision ask me😉
Those are beautiful. Is that a beautiful olive tree too?
Thank you 😁 yes i have 5 Oliver for making oil😉