What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Durban poison 70's

Montuno

...como el Son...
Greetings All!

I was wondering if anyone has grown or has any experiences to share regarding Tropical Seed Co's Durban Poison 70's? I acquired some of these seeds and am very excited to grow them. Although it may be a year or two until I can get to them.

I sprouted two of them some time ago, but I lost them in "domestic accidents" as soon as they were born... But I was surprised by their "wildly sativa" appearance from birth.

The first one:

picture.php

d48bdcba8e68632a90d48d65067d9143.jpg

a84f2be7ee6fb7931e3cf4446833818f.jpg

fb8d75c5029111096059f0ceaaffad6c.jpg

36d37606fb72d17418705eccf717cb97.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

I wonder if there are any other phenos in the remainder of the seeds I have from this line.. I like the intersex flowers (self pollinating trait) on this specimen, but I am not highly satisfied with the flowers (yield, effect, and potency) produced in the end.

need4weed

Veteran
I wonder if there are any other phenos in the remainder of the seeds I have from this line.. I like the intersex flowers (self pollinating trait) on this specimen, but I am not highly satisfied with the flowers (yield, effect, and potency) produced in the end.

Its definitely some old school herb, too bad about the potency and effect

T_bone

Can't speak on potency yet but there are some interesting plants from the 10 seeds thst ive tried.

Half didnt sprout (too old?)
1 was a female runt at 10cm for 4 months lol
1 was a male with long hairs (not female) on the ends of the balls. It had low vigor
1 fried to crisp in the summer sun
2 girls that I have are doing okay though. Thin and delicate are fitting words for them. Typical african grassy scent with slight haze hints (Shorter one not pictured)

Attachments

• photo2080509.jpg
    photo2080509.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2080510.jpg
    photo2080510.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2080511.jpg
    photo2080511.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 50

Hempy McNoodle

Hey T_bone, nice to see your update on these. They look a lot like the plant I grew. The one I grew had some very interesting flowers at the begining of the flowering stage. The first few flowers to show up were along the main stem and were drooping male pollen flowers that had one pair (each) of female pistils. The rest of the flowers that developed were normal femal flowers. So, I got some seeds (about a dozen). I wonder if the seeds will produce a similar plant. If so, then that is quite ideal for me... A female plant that lightly seeds itself and hopefully produces similar femal plants. One of these days I'll try to grow out these odd seeds and see what I get.