What's new

Afghani landrace

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi everyone, first of all I would like to point out that it will be a harvest of seeds, so you won't see giant plants and succulent buds (at least I think)...
These seeds were harvested in 2003 during a military mission in Afghanistan, the location should be around Kabul, although some of the soldiers were also in Herat, and when the seeds were given to me, they were labeled "Afghani" ...
Some years ago one friend give me few seeds f3-f4, and six are germinated ...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Narrow leaf afghani?
Afghani (on my hand) Vs Neville haze mns
picture.php

Afghani (on my hand) Vs tropical mix ace
picture.php

Unknow amnesia (on my hand) Vs afghani
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Update :
incredibly all six plants are females, (this year I have a disproportionate number of females and very few males, of all the strains)...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

romanoweed

doo nld Afghani create this extreme couchlock, but non anxietxy feel? i once besides of the tripweedexperience smoked something very seditative. it had this slow evolving Flash like the sativa-tripweed i experienced once. but wasnt that euphorik like tripweed, no opposite: seditative. just sitting the whole 2,5 hours of the Flash on a bank. tried to stand up, walk Abit and took me 10 minutes to do one step... gave up. dreamy mystical feel . like there is double gravity. Anyone know what im talking from? i ever asked myselve if its Kind of Afghani/pakistan sativa. Or just afghani...buds werent fullon indica either.. rather middlethick.. Just shure is: the Flash gave a strong indica-feel, like said, so i assume something indica, but could be many things. Again: couchlook but nearly ZERO Anxiety

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
So far I have found two types of Afghans:the first was very narcotic, the second relaxing and euphoric...
As soon as they are mature I'll try to make a smoke report... :)

grayeyes

The "Afghani No. 1" I grew this year was almost this straggly. But then anyone can put any name they want on crap.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The "Afghani No. 1" I grew this year was almost this straggly. But then anyone can put any name they want on crap.

These plants come from seeds harvested in Afghanistan, it is quite probable that they have a part of "feral" genetics, the taller plant has no odor, no resin, it is more like hemp...
Afghani #1 from sensi contain almost certainly skunk, many have complained of "sativa" phenotypes...

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thanks for your pure Afghan report Willydread!
Let's wish you the few absolute gems ones in there!

I would advise you the indica selection among the majority sativa btw. ;)

Your source is North or South Afghan i wonder?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thanks!
I definitely prefer pheno plus indica, even though I'm a sativa-man ...
The seeds should have been harvested near Kabul.