What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 Cherry Bomb

Amynamous

There has been some time now since the passing of Mr.Greenjeans. RIP brother

While I do have some of the original genetics of Cherry Bomb. They will be brought to life in my greenhouse this coming summer 2022. In keeping with the latest wishes of Mr.Greenjeans , they will be gifted to the cannabis community I believe to be trustworthy. I was asked that they not be sold and that's the way it shall be.

It's my absolute joy and honor to preserve these genetics and expressions through my fungal repositories organic growing. I will post pictures at an appropriate time later.
Peace farmerlion

Wasn’t aware that he passed.
He will be missed.
When did it happen?

grayeyes

It did NOT happen. It has been a while since we last spoke with him but I am fairly confident he is still living in south OC county.

By "some of the original genetics" you are telling us whatever source you have mixed CB with something which means you have garbage.

Thanks for playing.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
It did NOT happen. It has been a while since we last spoke with him but I am fairly confident he is still living in south OC county.

By "some of the original genetics" you are telling us whatever source you have mixed CB with something which means you have garbage.

Thanks for playing.
These are seeds given to a breeder from Mr.Greenjeans himself. Why do you jump on your condescending pulpit trying to destroy what is shared by others. I don't have garbage as you have so ignorantly claimed. Instead of talking out your brown town on here trying to impress yourself, please listen to your mom and go pick up your toys out in the driveway.
Farmerlion

stadanko

god bud x greengene's cherry bomb
IMG_4245.JPG

RC_Colas

Veteran

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Damn those are kicking ass plants in pots outdoors. You must have cool temps and dry air. They're starting flowering with only about 70 days left. RC What are you using to grow in? Coco? Thank you for sharing that post.😎

grayeyes

As I discovered, there is a secret that Cherry Bomb doesn't let on to the uninitiated. I'm going to leave it at that.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Damn those are kicking ass plants in pots outdoors. You must have cool temps and dry air. They're starting flowering with only about 70 days left. RC What are you using to grow in? Coco? Thank you for sharing that post.😎
Muchas Gracias. I use ProMix mixed w Seasoil top dressed w worm castings...no coco for me. Then during flower I water w Pure Blend bloom additive. I am on Vancouver Island in a south facing sun catch so hot w 40% relatively humidity till the Fall when it jumps to 90%+.

Attachments

• 20221016_174733.jpg
    20221016_174733.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 29