What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aunt of Farouk. Pakistani (landrace)

Happy Roots

Veteran
Hi folks

Not sure if this is the right section to post this!

Guess it's not a big deal, or hope so anyway

Got these from a friend, who got them from a guy he knows from Pakistan. He's a farmer who have grown these all his life, just letting them sow themself true the years.
He makes good hashis of them for himself.

Not a huge yielder, but many thrics and heavy hash smell. Very sticky like glue when touched.

Here's a couple of males

picture.php

picture.php

These I have going now in week 5. Below a 600W HPS bulp, and in pre mix soil and 3-4 liters pots.
I began feeding them organic nutes in week 3. They are not heavy feeders though, but a little picky.

The smoke is sweet in flavour and have a uniqe hashis taste. It puts a heavy smoker in a nice sleepy mode. Could be good for insomnia!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
Great looking plants Cosey. I'm sitting on a few packs of AOF so nice to see what people are finding in those beans. Can't wait to pop a few... but it may be a while before I get a chance!

Roms

Veteran
Great pics Cosey, thank you for sharing!

Yep the same fog resin as X18 but except maybe about "Kafir" plump pistils!... Have to find some fruits bubblegum pheno! Bonne suite!

Happy Roots

Veteran
Hi brother @neongreen!

Happy Roots here, with another member name on IC.

good to see you in here, and thanks for stopping by. Just take the chance :)

C

cooterbrown420

Very happy plants you do a great job taking care of them an it shows!

Latest posts

Latest posts