What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Pakikush F3, 9 of 10/11 weeks
image_2091849.jpg

(X18 x Yarkhun) 12/12 from seed
image_2091848.jpg

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Man i hope thats the pheno I find..... looks like the special x18 keeper... Super photogenic stuff... Please tell how she smokes when the time comes... Beautiful

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Doc, indeed Pakik is more pure indica X18 leaning but with bigger bud ratio thanks to the sativa side of the Yarkhun. This one isn't especialy fruity like most, the aroma is more full kush, animal, leather, meat, very classic oldschool hasch. Resin is oily heavy trichomes and rock buds. In principle the high should be bodystone but the Yarkhun "sativa" side balances and gives better mind awake energy. Anyway without really fruity terpz like this one specimen it's attenuated and the high should be more couchlock.

Good grow to you and be careful with the intersex banana possibility that is more prevalent with the F2s than F3s! A couple more of reproductions and the recessive sex fragility will be cleaned but not really killed! From 25% to 15% with the F3 i would say so i hope 5% with the next F4. ;)

My best leaning X18 are fruity bubblegum, Yarkhun side is more wild and classic kush but some few fruity are also possible like a cherry one found by Purple Clouds years ago..