What's new

authentic real durban poison?

GRoot

Veteran
Pinetown Durban f3 at 42 days flower.
picture.php

'Boogieman'

Dutch Passion Durban Poison grown outdoors, not pure but I like it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191006-125949_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006-125949_Gallery.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20191006-130004_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006-130004_Gallery.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20191006-125952_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191006-125952_Gallery.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC 0102
    DSC 0102
    41.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC 0179
    DSC 0179
    59.4 KB · Views: 77
Dutch Passion Durban Poison grown outdoors, not pure but I like it.

It was grown here, and grown again, and again...
A big classic from the 90's in Europe....
Some good plants, even an auto-flowering "a bud on a stick 1 meter" ready in August one year, from a lost seed from previous year, growing in the stones :eek:

But there is Skunk or Indica in it, you can feel a little tired at the end, with large leaves etc
we all know that.

The original seeds from the packet had plants look like your last picture the 5 October 1998 at 46,7°N...

One year, i had plants that i did flowering March-June (with shading in glassroom to have near 12h dark),
and there were low yield (obviously) but potent smoked pure, and totaly hermie, even selfing !!

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Yes, and they are definitely not from the 70s, it's just a commercial name....

Is that truly so? I was about to pull the trigger on buying a pack from Tropical Seeds. But if the CBG's are the same and the part about 70's is to say exagerated then I'm out and won't order. :(

Would you mind backing up your post why you say this? Thanks.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Is that truly so? I was about to pull the trigger on buying a pack from Tropical Seeds. But if the CBG's are the same and the part about 70's is to say exagerated then I'm out and won't order. :(

Would you mind backing up your post why you say this? Thanks.
I'm looking for the post that said this thing, that they come from the same source ....but, surely they are not from the 70s ....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The Durban sticks that African Herbman found in Johannesburg, South Africa were sent up to Aeritos @ tropical seeds around 2008.
The forum is full of info, but finding them is not easy, however I am pretty sure I have read somewhere that they are the same thing ....

I wood

It's hard to tell from the colas pic. I have never been able to find a pic of the full plant. Leaves are often narrow at the colas. I'd love to see a full plant pick of cbg's dp, if anyone can post one that would be awesome!

I’ll post i picture of canabiogens durban at about 3 weeks into flowering tonight after i get to “work”.
Growth and effects are all sativa as far as i can tell.

Hempy McNoodle

I’ll post i picture of canabiogens durban at about 3 weeks into flowering tonight after i get to “work”.
Growth and effects are all sativa as far as i can tell.

That would be super cool! Can hardly wait! I've been wanting to see this for a while now:)