Manipuri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manipuri

I just ordered a pack of Manipuri from RSC.

Has anybody grown these or seen these grown?

Got a couple just started, they seem to be doing okay, I idiotically gave them nutrient too early so that set them back a bit. Flushed a lot and they look healthy again so fingers crossed.
    I like the idea of them, straight out of the village into my polytunnel - nice.

Comment

Im surprised there are not more people trying these out.

North East India is at a genetic crossroads, between SE Asia, South Asia and North Asia.

Im very excited about seeing what I find in these

Comment

Me too, this sort of thing might be too unknown and unadvertised, it's not a huge seed breeder or anything.
        I just want to try landrace where possible and this one sounded great.
        Did you also not go for the other manipuri because it said commercial in the description?

Comment

The Ukhrul.

Yeah, that and the cheap price made me think that I would need to grow a lot them to find anything good.
          But now Im wishing I had just grabbed them.

I got the Malana and Lebanese

Comment

All of them going in or just the manipuri? If these go well, I'll try others.
            You going to do a grow diary?

Comment

probably just the Manipuri if I get it in time.

Im try to make some crosses with the female DP's Durban Poison's that I have.

Im presently growing out some Ot haze, Ot haze/thai, SOAs Malawi gold and to find males to make the crosses with.

I thought I'd order some more exotic sativas strains to add to the mix so I got these and also Double Jam, Sudafrica and Ghana from CBG's site.
              I wont be able to start all of these this go round but if they get here quickly Ill start a few up to see.
              Im doing this out door

Im hoping to use the Durban to shorten flowering time without disrupting the quality of the effects.

Comment

I agree north India is a point of genetic coalescence, I also feel Bhutan is a vital crossroads in this regard. Congratulations on the Manipuri, look forward to hearing your opinions and findings with the Malana and Lebanese.
                I'm don't know this from experience…

Comment

I too am interested in Manipuri........Pulling up a chair....Subbed

Comment

Supposedly smells minty....makes me think of Keralan but they(meitei) claim Manipuri Ganjah is the strongest in all of India....I'll be glued to this grow as well.

Comment

Yup, this will be my next project for sure.
                      We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

any updates? I would like to buy a couple packs.

Comment

Mine all died, absolutely everything got that damping off bollocks. Will try again next year.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Baron, best of luck in 2016.

Comment

subbed.

Comment

Working...
                              X