What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Popey

Veteran
The high is all sativa but not really edgy. More like a lot of positive energy than just random nervousness. Trippy too at the first part of it. No crash. I will know more when I am smoking buds rather than fan leaves. Some spiritual feeling there too.

Hi yesum. I felt similar effects after smoking the Manipuri.
When I smoke it, I noted these symptoms:
-cerebral high but no intensity,
-feeling light body,
-not energetic but creative,
-uncontrolled laughter.

I crossed Manipuri with C'99 from Female Seeds because I think both strains give a somewhat similar kind of high. C'99 will help shorten the flowering time of Manipuri, which took me almost 7 months to grow indoors. Currently my C'99xManipuri is in its 9th week of flowering and I think it will 4-5 more.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I like the idea of early maturing strains (semi autos) and will be ordering a pack of TRSC Lebanese. Are there other semi autos that I should be looking at?

Also,could someone share their experience with Rasoli? I wanted to get some Nepalese,but the Rasoli is from the same general area,so they would maybe fit well, as the Nepalese at Kwikseeds shows out of stock.

Hempy McNoodle

I like the idea of early maturing strains (semi autos) and will be ordering a pack of TRSC Lebanese. Are there other semi autos that I should be looking at?

Also,could someone share their experience with Rasoli? I wanted to get some Nepalese,but the Rasoli is from the same general area,so they would maybe fit well, as the Nepalese at Kwikseeds shows out of stock.

They usually give rasoli as freebies. I had some last year, but none sprouted (paper towel method). I think Angus would say to plant them in dirt and wait a while. I have more from another recent order. Check the website and see if they are freebies because you might want to order another strain so you get two kinds.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Thanks for the sharing Hempy. I just reached out via pm to one of our most esteemed members in hopes that he could offer some guidance. No doubt he can share some wisdom with me based on his varied experience. To suggest ordering an additional strain has serious merit. I actually have some Kumaoni,but they are getting aged (much like me),and I am afraid to depend on them.:)

herblux

Had few Rasoli in a recent indoor grow Slim Pickens . 3 females two males from one pack. One female hermed (nanners + late balls), one showed a few nanners and one stayed clean (as far as I could see). Beautiful light smells, all with some maltyness. The hermie a bit spcy, the clean one with more woody and slight camphor notes, the other one with a hint of fruit/sweetness. All of them had a pretty clear sativa type buzz, all of them a little different. The hermie was particularly clear with positive vibes, not racy despite taking it down 1-2 weeks early due to the balls...
Dismal to medium yield, quite fluffy buds. Not as airy as say a true old Colombian or other equatorial NLDs, pretty airy still. Beautiful red stem features, quite prominent in most of them. Some light pink pistils on one and some light colouration of the flowers too. I think outdoors with lower night temps they would show some more colour...and herm a lot less.

Mind you I had to squeeze them into my small indoor space with little headroom, with a couple of toppings and lot's of bending, a few repottings + just 1.6 gal/6l final pot size. Hence they experienced more stress than in a larger grow room, say 7' to the light with more root space. I'm sure outdoors most of them would be fine and of course produce a lot of material per plant. Mine went about 12-14 weeks. Beautiful extremely vigorous plants. Have one cut outdoors and topped it twice already, as it was growing very very fast haha! Don't think it will finish at that latitude above 50°N, but still nice to look at.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I appreciate you sharing your experience with Rasoli herblux. I'm at 42*N and could probably grow a couple of these to maturity (or pretty close to it) with a little luck. It sure would be great to have some real hash on hand,and that is for sure. It's just soooo long till next spring is all. LOL

Treevly

Rather than start a new thread, I will ask here: according to TRSC site as displayed on my browser, (a) their only accepted from of payment is credit card. and (b) sales are direct only, not through resellers or retailers. Is that correct?
Thank you.

Treevly

For US sales you have to use Angus's affiliate. It is on his website. He has a Euro market and one for the US.

Sorry, but if that is in response to my post, I don't follow. I don't see reference on the RSC site to any affiliate. Thanks.

Hempy McNoodle

Thank you very much.

The only payment methods they accept are credit cards..... wow. That will put an end to my curiosity.

You can also buy their seeds through many seed banks such as Seedsman. Kwik seeds does Paypal and a few other ways too I think. You can always try emailing them and seeing if they will take whatever you are wishing to pay with.

grayeyes

Treevly, they also take debit cards. The only thing is you have to warn your bank you are doing this otw they think someone is stealing from you.

Treevly

Treevly, they also take debit cards. The only thing is you have to warn your bank you are doing this otw they think someone is stealing from you.

Thanks that's great, but where does one come by this information? I can't find that, or the US site. mentioned on the site, and email has gone unanswered.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Thanks that's great, but where does one come by this information? I can't find that, or the US site. mentioned on the site, and email has gone unanswered.
I emailed them a week ago and Angus took a couple of days to reply, but he did get back to me. I just filled in the contact form details, under contact us tab There is an email address on the kwikseed site. It works because that is where the reply came from. Failing that there is also a phone number listed.

Highland Lao #1, my favorite phenotype, easy as hell to trim, pretty dense buds for a landrace narrow leaf tropical... No Hermie, flowered for 18 weeks today. I think the bud structure could be great outdoors, I am excited about this one. Makes you forget you exist. A complete exodus from the grips of The Matrix.. I made S1 seeds, and I am re-vegging this one one more time for breeding purpose and more S1's. Weed for space cases that need their space. 100% cerebral deep space exploration, no anxiety or paranaoia, but a heavy duty experience, that keeps you wanting more. For me this is what I really look for medicinally in a true "sativa" variety. Naturally turning purple with no cold weather or temperatures influencing.
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073302.jpg Views:	24 Size:	99.3 KB ID:	17949567
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073304.jpg Views:	18 Size:	117.4 KB ID:	17949569
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073304.jpg Views:	18 Size:	117.4 KB ID:	17949569
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073305.jpg Views:	17 Size:	117.1 KB ID:	17949571
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2073306.jpg Views:	19 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	17949572

Last edited:

Humple W.

Highland Lao #1, my favorite phenotype, easy as hell to trim, pretty dense buds for a landrace narrow leaf tropical... No Hermie, flowered for 18 weeks today. I think the bud structure could be great outdoors, I am excited about this one. Makes you forget you exist. A complete exodus from the grips of The Matrix.. I made S1 seeds, and I am re-vegging this one one more time for breeding purpose and more S1's. Weed for space cases that need their space. 100% cerebral deep space exploration, no anxiety or paranaoia, but a heavy duty experience, that keeps you wanting more. For me this is what I really look for medicinally in a true "sativa" variety. Naturally turning purple with no cold weather or temperatures influencing.

Beautiful. Do you happen to have any pics of the dried/cured bud?

achille

Veteran
Beautiful, JudahsSceptre ! Well done.
Do you happen to remember how your plants looked like at the beginning ? I germinated some recently and I am finding the leaves to be quite wide, I expected thin leaves from the start.
It is the first time I read an account of the effects of this precise strain, thank you for the report !