What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
looking for information on the congo heirloom and the lao gold i see listed at rsc. Congo is supposed to be some euphoric smoke and seems right up my alley on my quest for happy effects. I'm wondering how the new lao gold compares to the "golden lao" offered a few years ago.

ngakpa

Veteran
Nobody has grown the 2019 Lao Gold accession because there was a feck up with the wrong seeds being sent by a granny

Then Covid happened and lockdown across SE Asia

ngakpa

Veteran

Just so people can see what the Afgaan 90 can look like if grown nicely

Although I know some people don't like this degree of senescence and prefer to keep leaves green as late as possible

ngakpa

Veteran
anyway folks, that's it for me posting at icmag

if you've got questions, don't send them to me by pm here, because I won't see them so won't reply

Rembetis

nicely done, looks lush

Thanks Ngakpa. The Tora Bora was tough to grow in my tent but the resin it put out was excellent quality. The Sinai is nice too.

I have plenty more Tora Bora and Sinai to run thru the sifter so it will be interesting to compare the two.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
There's enough political disharmony on this site without pouring fuel onto the fire. Should be confined to the speakers corner cesspit.

funkyhorse

Guys, this is overreacting or getting too emotional, please think with your brain and not with your emotions
do you realize Pepe the Frog is an icon for white supremacists?
I knew this one as Sapo Pepe, I never heard of that far wing meme until I read this.
This Sapo Pepe is a cartoon for kids, not a meme, maybe a green supremacist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA

just taking a few moments to further savour the mind-fucking stupidity of this

"hey, all I did was post a swastika, stop politicizing things!"

shit-weasels, honestly
How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
That was what i asked him and he called me a shit weasel. I know he does a lot for saving the landrace but that doesn't give him the right to insult other only because they have an other opinion.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Guys, this is overreacting or getting too emotional, please think with your brain and not with your emotions

I knew this one as Sapo Pepe, I never heard of that far wing meme until I read this.
This Sapo Pepe is a cartoon for kids, not a meme, maybe a green supremacist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMl0GbiVEyA

How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29644591
Why bring up what happened in another thread? Now we have this shit over 2 otherwise great threads.

Racism and white supremacy are very important issues to many members. And yes they are obviously emotinal. I deleted a previous membership of 12 years due to some racist shit allowed here. This is a great grow site so I am back again. But I certainly understand someone leaving due to this. Racism and white supremacy is something that should be called out wherever it happens imo. Like it or not, certain images are now associated with political groups.

funkyhorse

Why bring up what happened in another thread? Now we have this shit over 2 otherwise great threads.

Racism and white supremacy are very important issues to many members. And yes they are obviously emotinal. I deleted a previous membership of 12 years due to some racist shit allowed here. This is a great grow site so I am back again. But I certainly understand someone leaving due to this. Racism and white supremacy is something that should be called out wherever it happens imo. Like it or not, certain images are now associated with political groups.

Chi, do you realize this is an international forum and some things happening here like this stuff makes no sense, I never heard of this fake Pepe the Frog, the real one is the cartoon I posted in the previous post here

are you addressing that to me?

or to the guy who posted what's universally understood throughout the Western world to be a white supremacist meme?

I am at the western world and I never heard of this meme. And I am not the only one. So this european stuff in an international forum dont make much sense

I perfectly understand racism and supremacy of any kind are emotional issues.
Ngakpa brought the issue of swastikas but he knows perfectly well the meaning of swastikas in the tibetan/buddhist world.

Everybody has a bad day, please guys dont take this too emotional. And certainly Ngakpa was name calling willi. That is certainly verbal violence. You dont expect peaceful answers from willi after being called shit weasel, do you?
Hopefully everybody will smoke big nice spliffs this evening and have a nice time and after fumes come down, there will be peace again

Rembetis

I consider myself fairly informed and I had never heard of that meme either. Maybe it was a bad day and he will cool down and re join us in time. I would think that he would want to keep up with the people growing out his strains.

Koondense

Veteran
I think ngakpa will not go away, maybe he got upset but i think it's an overreaction of some sort.
Hopefully you will all keep this thread clean and without insults or any offtopic bs, so may ngakpa come back asap. This is a kind of rsc home thread i hope.

All the best