What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

ngakpa

Veteran
any long flowering varietals that might theoretically be planted outdoor offseason (Fall) and still yield well in Spring

Where are you planning to do this, what latitude and climate?

Anything that flowers under low light intensity in damp or wet weather is going to be "suboptimal" to put it mildly

harvestreaper

Veteran
to be fair I was rude

but using words without respect for what they mean - or backtracking on what was clearly implied - isn't ideal either

the implication of what you wrote was as spelled out

and I genuinely am tired with this whole "it's all just relative" talk, which is so much a part of how we've got into the present mess in the world

thankyou i can respect that :tiphat:,, i dont come here to argue was just a comment motivated by the arguing here in general,,wernt really trying to take one side or the other ... i guess at the least ive been reminded the road to hell is paved with good intention lol

harvestreaper

Veteran
and just so were 100% clear ,,when i say the road to hell is paved with good intention ,,its not a dig at anyone ,,i mean good intention aint good enough on my part

GoatCheese

Veteran
you cannot resist re editing what i say can you ,, i understand you fine now me saying truth were you here it equals no diffrence bewteen a botanist an a kid ?lol creating a narrative were im sayng research books dont matter ?man your the one who dont seem to understand ,your like a fucking newspaper man ,you tie my comments into state of world an now trump and call it drivel i think your a bit rude for my taste it seems you redit people words and argue that redidit on which equates to arguing wth yourself and your telling me to get a grip?? ,,i certainly aint looking for lessons in life off you young man crack on im done
That’s what ngakpa does; He pretends to be some kind of scholar or authority in the topic of cannabis, but when you show him he has missed a point or that his views are narrow, he starts to twist the words the other guy used
..in other words, he puts words into peoples’ mouths. This isn’t the first time.

Or he starts to mock people, like he did with Roms and the chemtrails. This time he just showed how ignorant he is about Chemtrails-topic, cause they have patented this stuff for a good while and like that RTL-clip, I posted, showed, German AF has already admitted spraying stuff in the sky; Cloud seeding with silver iodide was already done in Vietnam; World’s Economic Forum has talked about weather modification and it’s dangers when rogue states use it etc. etc. What an f-ing idiot and an ignorant one. Shut the f up or get a clue.

ngakpa has a bloated ego yet he sports Buddhist image as his avatar picture, and that tradition teaches that you should get rid of your ego. But most stoners who pretend to be enlightened or spiritual are usually just attention seeking morons, just like ngakpa.

romanoweed

@thedudefresco
I am currently trying to Seedrun two Vietnamese Lines. They have bouth abit Indica-Sides to them , but are actually claimed pure Lines. I found out as soon as Daytemperatures 10 Degre CELSIUS / Nightemperatures 4 Degree Celsius the Limit is reached where they start to stop Resinproduction, YES STOP, but keep on forming Seeds, but it is a clear point, where the Limit of reasonable growing is reached... from then on, its simply survivalmode, and Seeds managed to form still one month longer than that with ALL Leaves brown..

Watch your Temperature-Measurements for longterm. If they reach this point, multiple Lines from SEAsia reached the Limit for Bud-producion.

(ALso, sometimes Temperatures might differ a bit from this overall Temperatures i showed, so they might got Freezes around said Moment aswell)

harvestreaper

Veteran
That’s what ngakpa does; He pretends to be some kind of scholar or authority in the topic of cannabis, but when you show him he has missed a point or that his views are narrow, he starts to twist the words the other guy used
..in other words, he puts words into peoples’ mouths. This isn’t the first time.

Or he starts to mock people, like he did with Roms and the chemtrails. This time he just showed how ignorant he is about Chemtrails-topic, cause they have patented this stuff for a good while and like that RTL-clip, I posted, showed, German AF has already admitted spraying stuff in the sky; Cloud seeding with silver iodide was already done in Vietnam; World’s Economic Forum has talked about weather modification and it’s dangers when rogue states use it etc. etc. What an f-ing idiot and an ignorant one. Shut the f up or get a clue.

ngakpa has a bloated ego yet he sports Buddhist image as his avatar picture, and that tradition teaches that you should get rid of your ego. But most stoners who pretend to be enlightened or spiritual are usually just attention seeking morons, just like ngakpa.

he acknowledged he was rude thats good enough for me none of us are perfect ,we all have points of view but ultimately we can only believe whats proven to ourselves no mattter what anyone else says ,,ego like good drugs a lil puts you on a peak to much makes an asshole out of you :tiphat:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
anything to substantiate that "probably"?

that post gives a misleading idea of how trade routes work

whatever travelled on that route, it passed from hand to hand many times over

The Vikings learned how to make strong steel for their swords.No one at that time could make steel that strong in Europe.Even nowadays steel manufacturers are impressed by the quality what was made at that time.Vikings were great explorers btw.Even a settlement of them you can still visit in New Foundland Canada.

https://www.thoughtco.com/lanse-aux-meadows-vikings-north-america-167165

[YOUTUBEIF]s71kHdx5pug[/YOUTUBEIF]

ngakpa

Veteran
The Vikings learned how to make strong steel for their swords.No one at that time could make steel that strong in Europe.Even nowadays steel manufacturers are impressed by the quality what was made at that time.Vikings were great explorers btw.Even a settlement of them you can still visit in New Foundland Canada.
[/YOUTUBEIF]

sure...

but how do we get from that to the Vikings using or trading hashish?

is there any evidence to directly support this theory?

this just looks like someone's learned about ancient trade routes

globalization started a lot earlier than people realize

none of that of itself proves anything about Cannabis trading

there's a whole paper making grand theories about ancient Cannabis trading on the steppe, when it's far more likely people were carrying Cannabis seeds around for food, same as happens nowadays

Im'One

Real seed company is my favorite seed company. I have been impressed over and over with their service prices and selection. I have had issues with other seedbanks and never any with RSC...
If you don't like ngakpa don't buy from him. It leaves more of the good stuff for me.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
sure...

but how do we get from that to the Vikings using or trading hashish?

is there any evidence to directly support this theory?

this just looks like someone's learned about ancient trade routes

globalization started a lot earlier than people realize

none of that of itself proves anything about Cannabis trading

there's a whole paper making grand theories about ancient Cannabis trading on the steppe, when it's far more likely people were carrying Cannabis seeds around for food, same as happens nowadays

Trade only exist if there is a demand and i don't think there was a trade at that time in Europe.Cannabis was at that time and in earlier periods also used as incense in the Middle East, but can't find records that was also be done in Europe, especially in Northern-Europe.They could have brought back seeds but like we all know Cannabis is a short day plant, so that would not be a succes in the high north to get your final product.

At the settlement in New Foundland they've found Cannabis pollen, which is still under investigation and also that they stayd for a longer time than previously thought.

ngakpa

Veteran
Trade only exist if there is a demand and i don't think there was a trade at that time in Europe.Cannabis was at that time and in earlier periods also used as incense in the Middle East, but can't find records that was also be done in Europe, especially in Northern-Europe.They could have brought back seeds but like we all know Cannabis is a short day plant, so that would not be a succes in the high north to get your final product.

At the settlement in New Foundland they've found Cannabis pollen, which is still under investigation and also that they stayd for a longer time than previously thought.

archaeological pollen records strongly suggest that hemp cultivation became established among the peoples of ancient Europe only after Cannabis cultivation was introduced by the Scythians during the Iron Age

more than 2500 years ago, in other words

the Vikings cultivating hemp isn't news

mexcurandero420

Veteran
archaeological pollen records strongly suggest that hemp cultivation became established among the peoples of ancient Europe only after Cannabis cultivation was introduced by the Scythians during the Iron Age

more than 2500 years ago, in other words

the Vikings cultivating hemp isn't news

Not the old world is it, but to find cannabis pollen in the new world is new

ngakpa

Veteran

well, people in the UK have been discussing Vikings on the New Foundland coast since I can remember

the issue is what we make of the information that some scientists may have identified Cannabis pollen in association with their temporary settlements

do you have a link the study?

GreenAndFast

Afghan 90 nearing completion. Huge airy colas that stink to high heaven, look forward to taking its dry sift.
picture.php

Made a couple test runs with my new DIY sifting machine.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84941&pictureid=2097883&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84941&pictureid=2097828&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
3 ounces of TRSC Sinai giving up the resin on a fine cold morning. Runs 1 & 2 look good. Working on run 3 now.

Wow! I want to know more about this, this sounds intriguing. How did you make it? what was your yield from Sinai?

Nice work!

White Beard

I’ve always had the notion that cannabis has been on all the continents since long ago, and that we’re not actually tracing beginnings so much as trying to piece together a picture, that might lead to a timeline.

If truly ancient cannabis pollen has been traced in NA samples, I think it will strengthen my notion.

Made a couple test runs with my new DIY sifting machine.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84941&pictureid=2097883&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84941&pictureid=2097828&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
3 ounces of TRSC Sinai giving up the resin on a fine cold morning. Runs 1 & 2 look good. Working on run 3 now.

What the HECK are you using for that sift? What MACHINE, I mean?

And does such a though sifting damage the remaining material, do you end up with nugs, with stems and and pre-ground?

I love this thread

Rembetis

White Beard,
it was an idea I was kicking around for awhile and this fall I finally got around to making it. I love dry sift but it is such a pain and I didnt want to spend the bucks for a tumbler. I had been doing water hash but you lose so many terps. I'll get a thread up in a bit.

I'll post details in the new thread

Last edited:

Rembetis

I was busy last night. Gotta make hash when the temps are right. TRSC Tora Bora, 1st run. Buds and trim combined

'tis the season to make hashish, fa la la la la, la la la la

Latest posts

Latest posts