What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Lebanizer

I wouldn't dismiss any release as inferior based only on it being a freebie. They roll out everything as freebies when the germination rates go down. How many seedbanks do that? It's free seeds and I'm always happy to receive some.

Yes Thule , RSC is a good company and the best for landraces, no doubt. We're just spoiled greedy tokers who've become demanding and won't settle for anything but the bestest ! But can we do ? RSC has spoiled us with too many great releases and sharpened our taste in great buds and awesome hash 😉 !

harvestreaper

Veteran
20220307_173919.jpg

mango thai x uhkrul around 8 weeks ,,

RobFromTX

If anyone knows of a reliable seedbank that delivers to the U.S. then Id love to hear about it. The only place Ive found that carries their gear and delivers to the states is sensible seeds and they have a pretty crummy selection. Id really love to get my hands on the Deep Chunk

Wall

Yes, they have beautiful landraces!
I have known their Linanese and Kerala for a long time, very good genetics!
And Mail contact is open and positive ;)
+ some free seeds every time, perfet!
For pure landrace lovers!!!
Those who have a lot of patience... :D

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
100_0058.JPG

This is the Laos Highland 2 at 10 weeks. The one on the left could have gone longer but need the space, chopped after taking this pic. Middle one is purple buds and stony. Right one is good and the one on the left is better. Electric and trippy. Clones are not taking so more packs of seeds are going to be ordered. The Laos Gold was not my thing but still fine smoke.

SUPER_HAZE

Hello Yesum. Is your highland lao 2 from the recent accession of 2021 or from the previous one that had a low germination rate? I am surprised by the purple color that is seen in certain Asian varieties such as your lao, khalifa lao and the TRSC Mango Thai that I have read here that is the same as the khalifa one.
I have never seen in old photos or older people talk about Thai/Lao varieties of purple colors until a few years ago...They have always been green...

What do you think of lao gold?

RobFromTX

I contacted Real Seed Company and apparently they DO ship to the states. They also told me not to believe what i hear on the forums, which I found interesting considering what a positive reputation they seem to have on here. Ill definitely be trying out some of their genetics for my next grow

Latest posts

Latest posts