What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

C

Cannabisso

Anyone in the US ever ordered directly from the RSC site?

Hi Mr. Roseberry.
According to their website they don't ship to the states.
You could try grabbing some through seedsman.

The Real Seed Company does not ship cannabis seeds to the USA. The Real Seed Company also refuses to sell cannabis seed to anybody who it believes may intend to use them illegally for the purposes of germination or cultivation.

thejact55

Ditto what cannabiso states. I'm in US and I got all from seedmsan. Keep an eye out on availability and snatched em when they are available

GoatCheese

Veteran
I'm eyeing up the manipuri & malana cream myself. Much respect for collecting these seeds.

Would love some Mazar-i-Sharif or other Afghan variety too.

If you want to try a "landrace" Afghani, World Of Seeds' Afghan Kush is worth to try. Originally collected fairly close to Mazar-i-Sharif

Some seed banks in Europe are selling Irie Vibes/Blazing Pistoleros' 'Humboldtistan' on discount, and originally this old Afghan line comes from Tom Hill

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
If you want to try a "landrace" Afghani, World Of Seeds' Afghan Kush is worth to try. Originally collected fairly close to Mazar-i-Sharif

Some seed banks in Europe are selling Blazing Pistoleros' 'Humboldtistan' on discount, and originally this old Afghan line comes from Tom Hill

i can just find the single seed pickup bank... any advertise? :)

thejact55

I'm eyeing up the manipuri & malana cream myself. Much respect for collecting these seeds.

Would love some Mazar-i-Sharif or other Afghan variety too.

RSC currently has Chitrali, Pakistan but close to the Afghan border. I know they have reproduced the Mazar recently that was for sale of their website, but I think it's gone by now. I would assume there will be more Mazar at some point...hopefully.

baduy

Hi. Popped 23 beans from RSC 12 malana cream,6 kumaoni and 5 chitral. Found their site by chance on the net while my grow spots were already full with my girls but couldn't resist to get some. Took forever to get those sent as the owner was on travel and the team was in the process of moving to a different office so I started them pretty late,around summer solstice.
Now I have 17 small plants outside and three brand new grow sites hastily found.
The malana seedlings showed poor vigor and a few dwarfs but now they are doing fine.
The kumaoni are freaks of vigor I can't imagine the monsters you'd get if you start them soon enough.
The Chitrali all look lovely after a difficult start.
So far so good overall and very exciting plants to grow.
Sorry for my poor English.

REALPOTency

Veteran
very good experienced with RSC, excelent customer service
i buy nanda devi,parvati,kumaoni,ukhrull ,
and now Lebanese i waiting arrival soon for cbd proyect

i germinate the nanda devi and select the most strong and stable

is indu mystic weed!
when I smoke, I feel as focused and positive,perfect cbd:thc ratios on top for me, pura medicina,
I hope to make a chromatography and terp test soon
the bubble hash i make with her It looks like a sitar sounded in my head when burn,
i never go to india trip but this is a little...

my fernanda devi :biggrin:
28vu2og.jpg

29c6iib.jpg

2eq50fq.jpg

baduy

kumaoni

kumaoni

One pot of kumaoni stayed home with two plants in it,most probably both males.
just to show you the vigor,the growth is so fast the new leaves grow white before they can photosynthesize. At the same time all my other plants are experimenting a slowed growth because of extreme heat and drought, but kumaoni don't care,even this one in her tiny black plastic pot
Looks like a praying mantis on kryptonite

Last edited by a moderator:
Kumaoni germination date 26/07/2016

Kumaoni germination date 26/07/2016

Hi guys,

Kumaoni by RSC @ 5° days from seeds :

in a summer city scenario

outdoor: veranda style @40°N

all @ 5 cm height.. more or less..

green vibes :tiphat:

thejact55

What was the smell like?!?
I had two females, one a swampy cat piss smell, the other a wonderful buttery creamy sweet smell that I adored. You have a wonderful plant there. How many weeks did she go?

Coughie

What was the smell like?!?
I had two females, one a swampy cat piss smell, the other a wonderful buttery creamy sweet smell that I adored. You have a wonderful plant there. How many weeks did she go?

Sounds like the 'Malana Cream' phenotype..
Did you save it? Make seed with it?

subrovka

I have also two phenos, one is more fruity but I never experienced this certain kind of "floral-fruity" scent, pretty unique! the other girl has more of a oily woody scent, smells a little bit like Malawi! I chopped them after 14,5 weeks. Also made a lot of F2´s and some crosses like Malana x Durban :)