What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
13-Diciembre-2020.

I start packing in glass jars both King Congo.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei"). Born 18-June; harvested November 23th :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° "feno Congo P.N." 2020

King Congo 1° "feno Congo P.N." 2020

The King Congo 2°, which does not reach 1'70 meters, I will harvest it at once. But the K.C. 1°, with its almost 3 metres of stem length, I will have to do it in parts; and even more so when I am alone for everything...

22-Noviembre.
King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands); Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.
Lateral branches n' its buds :

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

13-December-2020.

I also cut up and start packing the King Congo 1° ("Congo Point Noire pheno"):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° "feno C.P.N." 2020

King Congo 1° "feno C.P.N." 2020

1 - January - 2021:

I have practically finished harvesting my 2020 crop, except for these little buds:

King Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; "feno Congo P.N."; Tropical Seeds Company). Borned con 5-May-2020:

Small isolated low buds, left unharvested to see their evolution:

picture.php
:

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-January-2021 :

In my Sierra Morena it hardly ever snows every 5 or more years: some day of the worst winters a thin layer of snow can fall that barely set on the ground. Despite being far north of the famous Sierra Nevada (from which the others omonyms of the American continent take their names), our ceiling of about 1400 meters (I live somewhat below 900) is very far from its 3500.

But my 5-year-old niece who lives with me had asked the 3 Wise Men of the East ("los 3 Reyes Magos de Oriente") that it snow "like in foreign Christmas movies" ...
... And if you live in the Iberian Peninsula or Northwest Africa, you already know what happened: the Arctic storm "Filomena" descended as far south as the Canary Islands and Western Sahara, causing the heaviest snowfalls of which it finds historical references. (and that it did so in points where it had never snowed) in Morocco, Algeria, Portugal and Spain ...
It only lasted a few days, and then the temperatures rised again and everysnow melted ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(As the Camarón de la Isla's song..."Tiriti-tirititi... tiriti-titititi... tirititando de frío... Tirititando de frío...bajaban 4 gitanas, por la orillita de un río..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqj8H_gcX9A

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° "feno Congo Pont Noire" 2020

King Congo 1° "feno Congo Pont Noire" 2020

Fortunately for my niece, because shortly after discovering that snow was nothing but frozen water (and not similar to cotton candy) and that it also got wet and frozen when touched, she stopped wanting exotic boreal pictures ...

For me, they marked the end of the outdoor cannabis season, and also I stopped the olive harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Voy a hacer ahora recuento y juicio de las hembras sativas de esta compañía que he cultivado o probado en estos últimos 4 años: 1 Orión, 1 Full Energy, 2 Zamalmstik, y 3 King Congo; asimismo, de 2 King Congo y 1 Orange-nade, cultivadas por otros 2 amigos.

Como orientación solamente, las calificaré del 0 al 10 (ambos incluidos); y recordad lo subjetivo de este tipo de juicios...

ORION ; (Apollo 11 * Pakistan Citral Kush):

Efecto alegre/euforizante sin excitación, incluso con final relajante, de potencia media: me pareció similar al de Purple Mexican " feno Oaxaca" de CannaBioGen.

Sabor a hash con ligerisimo final "afrutado tropical".

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 6
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 6
SABOR: 5'5

FULL ENERGY (Old Narrow Afghan * OldTimers Haze "light green feno"):

Efecto animoso pero sin excitación gratuita, de potencia media-alta.

Sabor: Entre el hash y el Vics Vaporux.

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 7
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 6'5
SABOR: 6'5

ZAMALMYSTIC [Zamal Mafate '80] * [(Original Misty * Jack Herer) * Afghan]:
2019 (" feno Sativa Holandesa"):

Efecto alegre-euforizante, pero de baja potencia.
Muy parecido al de una Silver Haze 9 de Sensi Seeds que tuve antes.

Sabor afrutadisimo a mandarina-mango.

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 5
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 7
SABOR: 9

2020 " feno Zamal Mafate"):

Efecto fuertemente cerebral-introspectivo-creativo, claro y limpio; con una parte de excitación física. De potencia alta.

Sabor afrutado a mango-melon con un final ligero herbal/cremoso a hierbabuena y a repostería...

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 8
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 8
SABOR: 9
(Esta planta ya se puede considerar una planta "keeper", de las que merece la pena conservar)

...Continuare ahora con las King Congo, de las que 3 he cultivado yo.
Lo sorprendente es que las 3 (del fenotipo que fuesen) han resultado plantas aun mejores que la ultima Zamalmystik del 2020 enjuiciada, de esas que te gustaría repetir todos los años.......................... .................... ........................

I am going to make now count and judgment of the sativa females of this company that I have cultivated or tested in these last 4 years: 1 Orion, 1 Full Energy, 2 Zamalmstik, and 3 King Congo; also, of 2 King Congo and 1 Orange-nade, growed by other 2 friends.

As a guideline only, I will rate them from 0 to 10 (both included); and remember how subjective this kind of judgement is...

ORION ; (Apollo 11 * Pakistan Citral Kush):

Happy/euphoric effect without excitement, even with relaxing end, of medium potency: it seemed to me similar to Purple Mexican " feno Oaxaca" of CannaBioGen.

Hashy taste with a light "tropical fruity" finish.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 6
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 6
FLAVOR: 5'5

FULL ENERGY (Old Narrow Afghan * OldTimers Haze "light green pheno"):

Lively effect but without gratuitous excitement, medium-high potency.

Taste: Between hash and Vics Vaporux.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 7
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 6'5
FLAVOR: 6'5

2019 (" Dutch Sativa pheno"):

Cheerful-euphoric effect, but low potency.
Very similar to that of a Silver Haze 9 of Sensi Seeds that I had before.

Very fruity taste of mandarin-mango.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 5
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 7
FLAVOR: 9

2020 " pheno Zamal Mafate"):

Strongly cerebral-introspective-creative effect, clear and clean; with a part of physical excitement. High potency.

Fruity mango-melon flavour with a light herbal/creamy finish of mint and baking...

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 8
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 8
FLAVOR: 9
(This plant allready can be considered a "keeper" plant, one of those worth keeping...)

...I will continue now with the King Congo, 3 of which I have cultivated myself.
The surprising thing is that all 3 (of whatever phenotype they were) have turned out to be even better plants than the last Zamalmystik of 2020 judged, one of those that you would like to repeat every year...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Montuno

...como el Son...
...Pero antes, unas fotos de cogollejos de mi última Zamalmistyk...

...But first, some photos of buds from my last Zamalmistyk...

2020 " feno Zamal Mafate"):

photo2026707.jpg

photo2026708.jpg

photo2026709.jpg

photo2026710.jpg

photo2026711.jpg

Bebopman

Tremendo tenés este hilo Montuno!

un saludazo!!

Para Buscar fenos locos... entre las indicas de Tropical.. cuales me reocmendarías? no tanto potencia pero si más sabores olores y resina...

Montuno

...como el Son...
Tremendo tenés este hilo Montuno!

un saludazo!!

Hola, primo.
...Pues ya ves, es lo que tenemos los pobres, que con cualquier cosita nos entretenemos...: un cachito de tierra en una pequeña perrera abandonada, tres plantas, un móvil barato con cámara...y ya tengo la excusa para poder estar todo el año aqui llevándole la contraria al Gypsy Nirvana, je, je...

Tu forma de expresarte me evoca a Uruguayo, Argentina...quizá Chile...
Si eres se allá, estarás en plena temporada de exterior: estas cultivando algo?

​​​​​​
Para Buscar fenos locos... entre las indicas de Tropical.. cuales me reocmendarías? no tanto potencia pero si más sabores olores y resina...

Pues yo soy mas bien sativero irredento, y casi no cultivo indicas.
De Tropical solo he cultivado Dandy Dance (Dancehall Reggae Seeds clon Mapetit de Sr.Bogavant x La vender Soma Seeds). Te pongo el enlace hasta su cultivo, abajo.
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...4#post17798337
​​​​​​
Sobre indicas de esta compañía, mejor pregunta a los otros participantes del hilo que muestran más indicas, o al creador del hilo, @c64 , que creo muestra y ha probado mas variedades que yo...

Mucha Salud !

Great to have this thread Montuno!

Cheers!

Hello, cousin.
...Well, you see, that's what we poor people have, we entertain ourselves with any little thing...: a little piece of land in a small abandoned kennel, three plants, a cheap cell phone with camera...and I already have the excuse to be here all year taking the opposite to Gypsy Nirvana, heh, heh...

Your way of expressing yourself reminds me of Uruguay, Argentina...maybe Chile....
If you are from there, you are in the middle of the outdoor season: are you growing something?

​​​​​​
To look for crazy phenos... among the Tropical indicas... which ones would you recommend to me? not so much potency but more flavours, smells and resin...

Well, I'm more of a sativer, and I almost never grow indicas.
From Tropical I have only grown Dandy Dance (Dancehall Reggae Seeds clone Mapetit of Mr.Bogavant x La vender Soma Seeds). I put you the link to its cultivation, below.
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...4#post17798337

About indicas from this company, better ask the other participants of the thread who show more indicas, or the creator of the thread, @c64 , who I think shows and has tested more varieties than me...

Cheers !

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)​​​​​​

Bebopman

Hola, primo.
...Pues ya ves, es lo que tenemos los pobres, que con cualquier cosita nos entretenemos...: un cachito de tierra en una pequeña perrera abandonada, tres plantas, un móvil barato con cámara...y ya tengo la excusa para poder estar todo el año aqui llevándole la contraria al Gypsy Nirvana, je, je...

Tu forma de expresarte me evoca a Uruguayo, Argentina...quizá Chile...
Si eres se allá, estarás en plena temporada de exterior: estas cultivando algo?

España de hecho... aunque soy argentino jaja.

Soy de indoor... ojala tuviera ese pedacito de tierra tan anhelado para hacer algo más interesante.

Buenisima tu onda. Justo estaba en cannabiscafe preguntando por algunas de este banco... la Ciskey, Bisho Purple, Smooth Smoke... algo que sea más para indoor. Les has probado algo??? quiero encontrar algun feno "diferente" (que dada mi inexpericia es cualquier cosa que no sea Haze/OG/skunk/comercial)... hago unas cruzas para entretenerme pero estoy aprendiendo y estoy fascinao con las expresiones fenotipicas (Tengo una cruza de Peyote Purple x Sour Power Og que saco una descendencia muy linda... y cruce un macho de esa cruza con una Silver Fire seleccionada... y es una locura de fenotipos jajajaja)
Es un universo... y queria ver de algo más autoctono, The real Seed Co, Khalifa seeds, Ace Seeds.. La Balkh y la Kashmir me intrigan mucho... no busco tanto potencia (buenisimo si la tiene), sino estructura y perfiles de terpenos.

Vos que tenés experiencia a lo mejor me podes recomenar algo...

de nuevo insisto, TREMENDO como tenés cuidadas a las niñas... y eso que son las complicadas jajaja. Un aplauso y me quedo aprendiendo por acá... mis respetos!!!

Bebopman

Perdon... acabo de ver la otra respuesta y la version en ingles... i can speak both... so it ok :)

Soy tambien de las sativas... pero al ser medio inexperimentado... prefiero cosas domables.
Puse 2 destroyer en su momento muy lindas... pero muy dificiles... y las tuve que cortar por fusarium un mes antes (y estaban solas en el armario hacia como 20 días -.-)

Un saludazo y preguntaré por ahi sobre indicas o hibridos :)

Montuno

...como el Son...
Como adelantaba sobre las King Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Hihglands), tanto las tres hembras que he cultivado yo, como dos que le probé a un amigo, eran autenticas "keepers" y están entre las mejores sativas que he probado: por encima, incluso, de mi Zamalmystik 2020 ("feno Zamal Mafate'80") anteriormente comentada.

Este 2020 tuve dos King Congos: K.C. 2020 "feno Congo C.P."" y K.C. 2020 "feno Ciskei". La del 2017, podría definirla como " 3/4 o 2/3 Ciskei, y 1/4 o 1/3 Congo P.N"... Como hice con las anteriores plantas, las juzgare primero de la misma forma orientativa, para comentar más profundamente en otro mensaje, sus características, similitudes y desemejanzas...:

KING CONGO 2017 "feno 2/3 Ciskei y 1/3 Congo P.N." :

Efecto fuertemente cerebral-introspectivo-creativo, claro y limpio (más aún que la Zamalmystik 2020 "feno Zamal Mafate'80); con una parte alegre (sin llegar a eufórica), y ligeramente animosa, sin ser excitante. Alta potencia.

Sabor espectacular: zanahoria dulce/mandarina, bayas rojas/mosto de uva tinta.

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 8'5
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 8'5
SABOR: 9'5

KING CONGO 2020 1° "feno Congo P.N." :

Efecto mixto y complejo: es principalmente cerebral, introspectivo y creativo, pero sin ser "sucio" sino "limpio", tiene una ligerisima parte psicodélica o " trippy", que esta totalmente ausente en las otras King Congos. También la parte alegre es mayor que en la K.C. 2017 (sin llegar a ser eufórica) pero menor que en la K.C. 2020 2° "feno Ciskei").También tiene una parte animosa, mayor que en la K.C. 2017, pero sin llegar a la excitación (menor que en la Zamalmystik 2020).

Sabor a zanahoria/bayas rojas/mosto de uvas tintas, con un ligero final entre maderas nobles/nuez/especias...

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 8
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 8
SABOR: 7

KING CONGO 2020 2° "feno Ciskei" :

Efecto mitad cerebral-introspectivo-creativo, muy claro y muy limpio (más que todas las anteriores), mitad eufórico-motivante (la más alegre de todas, por tanto). Tiene un punto "sensual", ligeramente afrodisiaco, que me recuerda a la yohimbina...

Sabor espectacular: Zanahoria dulce/mandarina, y zumo de manzana/mosto de uvas blancas...

POTENCIA PSICOACTIVA: 7'5
CALIDAD DE LA PSICOACTIVIDAD: 9'5
SABOR: 9'5

As I said about the King Congos (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Hihglands), the three females that I have grown myself, as well as two that I tested on a friend, were authentic "keepers" and are among the best sativas that I have tested: even above my Zamalmystik 2020 ("feno Zamal Mafate'80") previously mentioned.

This 2020 I had two King Congos: K.C. 2020 "feno Congo C.P." and K.C. 2020 "feno Ciskei". The 2017 one, I could define it as " 3/4 or 2/3 Ciskei, and 1/4 or 1/3 Congo P.N.".... As I did with the previous plants, I will judge them first in the same orientative way, to comment more deeply in another message, their characteristics, similarities and dissimilarities....:

KING CONGO 2017 "pheno 2/3 Ciskei and 1/3 Congo P.N." :

Strongly cerebral-introspective-creative effect, clear and clean (even more than the Zamalmystik 2020 "feno Zamal Mafate'80); with a cheerful part (without becoming euphoric), and slightly animated, without being exciting. High potency.

Spectacular taste: sweet carrot/mandarin, red berries/red grape juice.

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 8'5
QUALITY OF PSYCHOACTIVITY: 8'5
FLAVOR: 9'5

KING CONGO 2020 1° "pheno Congo P.N.". :

Mixed and complex effect: it is mainly cerebral, introspective and creative, but without being "dirty" but "clean", it has a slight psychedelic or "trippy" part, which is totally absent in the other King Congos. Also the cheerful part is higher than in the K.C. 2017 (without being euphoric) but lower than in the K.C. 2020 2° "feno Ciskei").It also has a lively part, higher than in the K.C. 2017, but without reaching the excitement (lower than in the Zamalmystik 2020).

Taste of carrot/red berries/red grape must, with a slight finish between noble wood/nut/spices...

PSYCHOACTIVE POWER: 8
PSYCHOACTIVE QUALITY: 8
FLAVOR: 7

KING CONGO 2020 2° "pheno Ciskei" :

Effect half cerebral-introspective-creative, very clear and very clean (more than all the previous ones), half euphoric-motivating (the most cheerful of all, therefore). It has a "sensual" point, slightly aphrodisiac, that reminds me of yohimbine...

Spectacular taste: sweet carrot/mandarin, and apple juice/white grape juice...

PSYCHOACTIVE POTENCY: 7'5
PSYCHOACTIVE QUALITY: 9'5
FLAVOR: 9'5

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands) 2020 "feno Ciskei") buds, right now:

IMG_20210320_165556.jpg

IMG_20210320_165508.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo (2020, "feno Congo Point Noire"):
"(De Almagro, o de Almadén, la berenjena; y el cogollo, de Sierra Morena")

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201231_202955.jpg Views:	1251 Size:	142.5 KB ID:	17838315

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20201231_203101.jpg Views:	1252 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	17838316