What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer (the last).

Aroma : mandarin/carrot and green apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November:

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands, "feno Congo Point Noire"). Born 5-May.

I will only harvest the main point for King Congo 1° today, because I don't have time for more.
I cut 1.15 meters of the tip and there are still 1.60 meters of the plant in the ground; it had 2.75 meters of stem length.
On the way to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"). Born 5-May.

Main cola in the dryer :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November.

Main cola buds in the dryer.
Aroma: one part fruity (carrot/red fruits/blueberry) and another part more "dry" (fine woods/nut and floral/lavender):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"). Born 5-May.

The rest of the plant remains to be harvested:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Maquiypa

Hola Montuno ! ;)

I just came across this post and I saw your other pics...Really your plants are... BAD ASS !!! :plant grow:

I love it. :watchplant:

peace bro !

funkyhorse

NL5xH 91 F4's
I have 2 females from the TSCo F4 release
These are indica plants
Female 1 day 51, x3 stretch
picture.php

A more general view, Neville Haze from MNS 2019 batch in the background
picture.php

Female 2 comes behind her sister, flowering at day 40 it is the tallest of the 3 females I have, x3,5 stretch, this one I dusted with THH pollen, the others are dusted with a brother pollen to keep the line going to F5
picture.php

This is my own repro from the F3 at day 51
It is the shortest of the 3, it has a x2,5 stretch as the mother. It also shows the thinnest leaves of the 3 but leaves are a bit wider than the mother
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

24/25-November.

I start with the harvesting of the lateral branches (some of them are about 1'70 meters long) and go down to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Durban Poison'70

Durban Poison'70

Hola, OnlyPureSativas.

I have only seen the first days of a pair of Durban Poiso'70 : my 4 year old niece, with her games, ripped them out of their pots to put two "The Paw Patrol" little dolls in their place...
A pity, because both showed from the beginning, aspect of authentic tropical sativa :

One:

picture.php

d48bdcba8e68632a90d48d65067d9143.jpg

a84f2be7ee6fb7931e3cf4446833818f.jpg

fb8d75c5029111096059f0ceaaffad6c.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

24/25-November.

I start with the harvesting of the lateral branches (some of them are about 1'70 meters long) and go down to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

25 Noviembre.

More buds dryin' up:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php