What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Eltitoguay

Not sure if got the point but in some months there will be 20 years since I lost my old man
Grandma was from Rio Grande, close to Uruguay
Hits me hard, Teixeirinha

I don't like his music very much (for simple personal tastes), but without a doubt the lyrics alone are a beautiful tribute to your father...(...I have been on the verge of losing my father these months...)
I think I've only heard one song by him in my whole life ("Corazón de luto"), but I know that in Portugal it is much more popular than in Spain... In fact, without being an expert in Brazilian music (as you know), if I listened to his music without knowing its origin and I was asked to which country it reminds me the most, I would automatically (and wrongly) say that it reminds me of Portugal... Portugal with maybe like Argentinian country folk influences, like a mix of fado and gaucho music...

If you allow me, I'll play you a Spanish Fandango song, whose lyrics I think could complement your beautiful tribute; the difference is that in this other song, instead of from the point of view of a son, it is the protagonist himself who sings how after a sad life of suffering and work, of childhood, adolescence and youth "thrown" traveling miles of mountains and pastures behind a herd of goats, he sees how old age is making it impossible, and death, as a silent companion, reaching out its hand every day ever closer...

El Cabrero : "Shepherd of clouds":
I was born one October afternoon
when the hills are browning
and on the plain the stubble
cover the black muds

Poor goatherd's cradle,
diapers of old rags
The first cry was of pain,
the second was of fear

If pain tempered my voice
like good cowbells,
fear made me rebellious
instead of making me sheep

Sunsets of cold,
dawns of steel
My childhood was an illusion
If I had it I don't remember

That's why sometimes I stop
to play with what I find:
To "piola", with the soul,
to hide, with the time...

And when time wins me,
tired and for an old man,
I'll play shepherd of clouds...
...and as a shepherd dog I'll have the wind...

Last edited:

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
La Guitarra Flamenca
Yo no sé si eso és flamenco pero él canta con la alma
Dont know difference between Fandango and Flamenco
So much exciting and funnier than Fado (or Vira)

as you know
Oh no man, dont take that, its not about music it was about my mental health condition
Getting better now I was really fucked up, still a little
In short, no, I dont have a gun hahhha
:smoweed:
El Cabrero : "Shepherd of clouds":
Very deep
We went through 21 years of dictatorships... That time gave us lots of pearls of popular songs
I see it here, he is singing to the working class

I was listening that song and waiting for the explosion who comes in some songs, more Gypsy Kings songs, when suddenly enters the Cajón and Las Castañolas
just know the very basics of this school
Its another childhood remembrance
I was 12 when Paco de Lucia came to a show here
In São Paulo, a third is Spanish/Italian descendant

Greatest classic of all times

Check this, no creo que Sergio Ramos haya arruinado la canción

Thought you're from one of the Guays, then I saw some posting in Algeciras and Gibraltar
I docked on that harbor couple times working on a ship n years ago

Eltitoguay

Oh no man, dont take that, its not about music it was about my mental health condition
Getting better now I was really fucked up, still a little
In short, no, I dont have a gun hahhha
Naah... I'm sure I wasn't very lucid either...
borracho-como-un-perro.jpg

Eltitoguay

Carnaval warm ups
Yeaaaaahhh...
Those from my region are just like a skeletal sardine compared to the King Momo-sized blue whale-sized, dimension of yours, but everybody do what everybody can, and what fits the feet, knees and hips of each person, allow, heh ...

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Yeaaaaahhh...
Those from my region are just like a skeletal sardine compared to the King Momo-sized blue whale-sized, dimension of yours, but everybody do what everybody can, and what fits the feet, knees and hips of each person, allow, heh ...

No problemo
If one come to me and say "I am a coffee mug", I'll believe.

This one felt into the "cancel culture".
Olha a cabelera do Zézé
Será que ele é?
Será que ele é?
(BICHA!)

funkyhorse

Brahma hangover is the worst possible.
Have you tried Ipanema hangover?
There is always something worse than Brahma
Ipanema.jpeg Ipanema (2).jpeg

NL5 x Hz F3 from 10 days ago total 14 plants survived
I have so far 1 boy and 1 girl just sexed yesterday. I will not use the boys probably. They are about 1,3 meters tall
NL5 x Hz F3 TSCo (11).jpeg

This is a variegated NL5 x Hz F3, the only plant with 11 leaflets per leaf so far and grows curved twisted leaf
NL5 x Hz F3 TSCo variegated (1).jpeg
NL5 x Hz F3 TSCo variegated.jpeg

The F4s are taller I have 1 girl not flowering yet and 6 plants unsexed. I guess the tallest plant on the corner 2 meters tall will be a boy
NL5 x Hz F4.jpeg

This is a cross made with NL5 x Hz F3 x Chocolate Thai F5. The cross done with the mutant girl from 4 years ago with the same male gave me the best hybrid I have grown so far. From that cross I have 4 girls and 3 boys all sexed and from the non mutant NL5 x Hz girl I have 6 girls and they lean to one of the parents.
This girl leans to dad, it is not flowering yet, just showed sex. It is the tallest of the sexed girls so far at over 2 meters. I hope some of them reach 3 meters tall. In the back there are sisters sexed and the NL5 x Hz F3s
NL5 x Hz F3 x ctf5 2 (2).jpeg

Azaghal

Veteran
Hello everyone :tiphat:,

does anybody know what happened to the Tropical Seeds Company and their hompage ?

Does anybody have any infos regarding them ?

Thanks & Cheers