What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ciskei release

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
The legacy of Herbaria Seeds is still alive! It's a shame that other great strains apart from this Bushman's Ciskei are gone, like their inbreed hashplants: Afghan Mango and Shirin Gol Tadjikistan.

Vibes.

Aww man :cry: I hate discovering seed banks that have gone out of business. Hebaria genetics look awesome, I'd kill for some Tadschikistan genetics or that nepali strain. Damn! it's like me discovering afropips all over again only to find out his passing (R.I.P). Oh well at least we still have the Ciskei still alive. Tropical seeds have the most badass prices out there.

The yields look pretty big as well, Tropical seeds are my heros. The old congo(OT haze x congo pointe noire) looks amazing.

C

Carbon.Chains

Hehehe got the unreleased fem seeds a month ago :) along with fem King Congo. The guy that owns tropical seeds is extremely generous... and as helpful too, you can talk to him directly on his website, via an online chat.
Really looking forward to start the seeds.

Gimme your seeds Carbon! haha swap you for some panama reg? lol i'm just kidding good luck with your precious beans. Graham- Ace seeds have plenty of pure sativa fems such as malawi,panama,zamaldeca(malawi x zamal) and golden tiger(malawi x zamal/thai) and also Cannabiogen also have Destroyer,Caribe, leshaze and nepal highland in fem format. All the strains I listed are landrace or true breeding landrace hybrids or you can easily feminize tropical seed strains yourself.

Anyone know if old congo will be back?. Yeah I talked to them on the chat and the are extremely nice and takes the time to answer questions to a nobody like me.

C

c64

Yes. On the tropical webpage, in shop, there is a counter. In nine days, ya :D

5 or 10 pack for you?. That Red Afro strain looks real good too
42-thickbox_default.jpg
9-thickbox_default.jpg

Trichomes look like they would make purple scissor/finger hash, the Pakistan influence perfect at 25% and swazi 75% while still being purple. sounds killer.

Phrenos

5 or 10 pack for you?. That Red Afro strain looks real good too View ImageView Image

Trichomes look like they would make purple scissor/finger hash, the Pakistan influence perfect at 25% and swazi 75% while still being purple. sounds killer.

Red Afro is a beautiful plant, but is 75% PCK and 25% Swazi, the most green phenotype is incredible, very productive and good high to be a 75% PCk.
Ciskei available in a day :) Good news for TTSC.
Best regards

smooth smoke,bisho purple,towerful red afro and afrokush all have pck in them.

Yeah i'd say the green ones to be more stronger and productive makes sense.

It's so hard getting any info on TTSC strains, thanks man.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Can anyone say me a different between the Herbaria and the Nectar Seeds Bushmans|Ciskei?