What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vietnamese Cannabis Seeds

romanoweed

merci darkstorm. vietblack, Very Lowgeneration, it was still one Generation selected tho. And from what i seemed to hear thowards the longflowering equatorial Side selected

TheDarkStorm

merci darkstorm. vietblack, Very Lowgeneration, it was still one Generation selected tho. And from what i seemed to hear thowards the longflowering equatorial Side selected

Thank you romanoweed....I have to say youve done very very well with these in your climate/area....my friend has a naam black looks a bit different to most ive seen..looks abit more like the dalat, very stretchy, thin wirey branches, slim but dark green leaves, very jungle sativa looking, they tried flowering it in a area similar to were you have..but it only threw out afew white hairs then completely stopped developing an for months did nothing at all, even indoors its a very difficult cut to keep happy, needs to be keept in very warm humid conditions ....but youve done really really good...maybe if you started to flower these abit earlier by using light dep'ing, or maybe in a heated greenhouse you might just get these to finish to your likeing...excellent work so far tho...thank you for sharing your pictures.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I did light dep. this stuff is one of the most trippy I tried.. black vietnamese:
picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Getting started :skiiing:, and a long way to go. Waiting on them to show sex, then take clones and flower out the clones. I understand that one wants to clone a mature plant for flowering when dealing with long flowering sativas. These are a first for me...and I kinda was expecting more narrow leaves?

picture.php

Vietnamese Black S1's

romanoweed

I heard the commonly shared Vietblackline wich you seemingly have , they can be flowered from the start, and they will still reach a certain size

romanoweed

I had Luck this Year i have one Kali Mist with the same Variegation. So, i can use my collected Varigation-Vietblack Pollen to dust her. Its a she.

So i hope i can lock this small Variegation into the Seeds this way. An have quiet a SE Asian leaning Variegated black. i hope the pollen survived in fridge

romanoweed

Cambodain x Haze. uses an older Cambodian (A different Line than the one i grew last Year). Kalimyst in the Background.

https://postimg.cc/XZy9Qqzj

https://postimg.cc/KKr8GyK7

https://postimg.cc/DS0NfQ8x

Couldnt load Pics on this new Website..

Cambodain x Haze, a Problem arising.
I wanted to Outcross it to Kalimyst, but found no Males ..
Then i had tiny Hoabac Plants beaten up by Deers, Snails and a sunnless Year like i never seen it before, not shure if i get any pollen.... so these i probably have to let go. I cant rebuy the seeds, im to poor, if someone has heart for Cambodian, i give you link, someone could preserve them. They have a very happy upbeat energy around them. Not extreemly strong, but very very specially good.

Im not happy, look at these Merlins..