What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vietnamese Cannabis Seeds

IndicaFarmer

this is a standout pearl pheno i found in djs outback3 x tlt viet. call her resin on a stick the pics dont do it justice. all of the buds are like this not just the tops very cool.

and the second picture is the beast female which had fused coteyledons and tru leaves. chest plate fan leaves. she could probly fill the tent by herself if trained. her resin/bud structure will probly not be maxed out this time since shes in corner. but extreme vigor and thick veining is a reocurring trait in this vietnam progeny
View attachment 18744934 View attachment 18744935 View attachment 18744931
Amazing plant structure, amazing presence! I must have this strain before I die!

romanoweed

my Hobacs are from oldschoolba :
hoa.jpeg
hoa2.jpeg

IN MY OPPINION, they should be the exact same Anchestry as Nomad Seed Companies stuff.
Cool Stain, becomes a bit weak like modern Collections, but has some really interesting Vibes.

Is one of the lesser coldtolerant and low-sunintensity tolerant Strains. Showed some CBD in a cheap Cannbinoid Tests (somebody else Tested)..

Clear recommendation from me as a sweet strain, but neither this or Nomad Seedcompnys will give you a 70s Vietnamese "flying" Experience, just a good reminder ..

OntologicalTurn

my Hobacs are from oldschoolba :
View attachment 18854360 View attachment 18854362

IN MY OPPINION, they should be the exact same Anchestry as Nomad Seed Companies stuff.
Cool Stain, becomes a bit weak like modern Collections, but has some really interesting Vibes.

Is one of the lesser coldtolerant and low-sunintensity tolerant Strains. Showed some CBD in a cheap Cannbinoid Tests (somebody else Tested)..

Clear recommendation from me as a sweet strain, but neither this or Nomad Seedcompnys will give you a 70s Vietnamese "flying" Experience, just a good reminder ..
nice plant there, so it was no as superstrong as it is suposed to be?

romanoweed

i find the word potency/strong isnt a word i use to describe Cannabis.

Its a hard question.
Its quiet psychedelic, dreamy, phantasyinducing, so, it has quiet a Vibe. A beauty, a tropical feeling also.

I describe mostly any modern Collected Strain as "it has no depth".
Thats the Words i use.. This lack of Depth especially becomes apperant when smoked multiple Times.
you know, depth could mean somthing like "bass", "broadness", "simpleness firmness", "unidimensionality"..
Man, just Depth.. It lacks in it, its slightly "thin" ..

Its middlestrong, but again, it doesent matter for me how strong, so i cant really judge.

Its also say: exiting to go out and enjoy the outside somehow. A trait thats very rare, and is found only in fewer Regions.. Thaats special.. but it has the mentioned Cons too.. the hectic and agressive-inducing modern-ness counteracts the Kindness quiet a bit. .

Recommended.
Brutal Honest Rating is 5, 5 out of 10

Many other strains get much worse rating...

420empire

Veteran
Nice feedback romano.
Would still luv to try it. How many individual plants did u try? And if u did try more than one pheno, was the leaflets different in shape/size? And what bout terps profile. 🌞

TrippyUpHigh

the Leaves and Shapes were very similar between all plants. I think Reeferman selects pretty long till he sells it, so..

I only smoked one Pheno 2 Times.

In veg, it smells almost the same as Vietblack - Snowhigh. GREEN MANGO
In Flower its Gassy-Airy, with subtle nuances of Tabacco Vanilla
Sounds like not even worth comparing to the good old viet tourist hemp. Did you already manage to get access to the last pack available you were mentioning in March / did someone picked it up on behalf for you and started a repro? Bewundernswerte Grüße eines ebenfalls Suchenden

TrippyUpHigh

this is a standout pearl pheno i found in djs outback3 x tlt viet. call her resin on a stick the pics dont do it justice. all of the buds are like this not just the tops very cool.

and the second picture is the beast female which had fused coteyledons and tru leaves. chest plate fan leaves. she could probly fill the tent by herself if trained. her resin/bud structure will probly not be maxed out this time since shes in corner. but extreme vigor and thick veining is a reocurring trait in this vietnam progeny
View attachment 18744934 View attachment 18744935 View attachment 18744931
Do you still got the resin on a stick lady? Are there any crosses you made with her so far?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
viet2 (1).JPG
viet2 (2).JPG

This is a Vietnamese from 1970 according to my source. Day 60 of flower. Needs a bit more time. I sampled a small bud. Euphoric and mellow, some energy. Not racy or real trippy. Pleasant. I was hoping for a tripped out feeling, not so much there.

F2F

Pretty plant yesum. She will improve some with more flower time and a cure. a Viet x I grew last year feels strongest now after ~9mo in the jar. All that said, one usually has a good idea even from early samples.

Peace
F2F

Latest posts

Latest posts