What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

blan-k-flor

Veteran

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Great amigo! I love the structure of the buds and those swollen calyxes already showing some seeds, right? Best vibes and keep in touch bro! :)

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Gracias amigo:)!! The seeds are dropping everywhere so i had to cut them today. Also, the wether here is very bad these days, very wet and cold. Maybe they could go some days more but my main goal were the seeds, so mission acomplished:dance013:. Abrazo master:tiphat:!!

A

Alone

I still need to pop some more JLB seeds I got from Roms. JLB F4's or F5's.
First try I got 3/3 males. I still have around 10-15 seeds left so I really want to try again soon. It took 2 months for the seedlings to show sex. Right now its tough to use the limited space I have for 20+/- weekers. But damn I want that pure sativa high w/ no cieling. I miss that effect so much, after smoking all hybrids and indica doms for the last 20 years. Screw it! Im popping another 4 after work today. Whats 4 solo cups right? I should find a female after germing 7 seeds I hope. (3 the first time and 4 now)

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Very nice Blan-K-flor, your plants are urging me to pop my seeds too.
Have you smoke tested them yet? I wonder if they are all strong and smooth smoking? Or is there a standout among them that is stronger? Are the flavors uniform or all over the place?
How does the hermi smoke?
Great show, loved watching them grow outside.

C

Chamba

See post #179, the photo of the seed packet.

OK, hands up how many of you actually counted the number of seeds in that packet of Lambsbread?

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Very nice Blan-K-flor, your plants are urging me to pop my seeds too.
Have you smoke tested them yet? I wonder if they are all strong and smooth smoking? Or is there a standout among them that is stronger? Are the flavors uniform or all over the place?
How does the hermi smoke?
Great show, loved watching them grow outside.

Hi bro! They are still drying. The smell is very similar to some good original haze IMHO, citric/woody, stronger in my female #1, the longer flowering one. Smoke report soon ;).

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bro! They are still drying. The smell is very similar to some good original haze IMHO, citric/woody, stronger in my female #1, the longer flowering one. Smoke report soon ;).
well done blan-k-flor,,i totally tip my large ten gallon hat:tiphat:if i had one! lol,,patiance,skill, and a lot of love to grow lambsbread but rewarded with the best cannabis i have ever smoked in 50 years,,,proper " lambsbread" was £30 a qtr in 1979 and is still the greatest for me,,
i am envious in the best possible way as i will never be able to grow lambsbread indoors [imho] and dont have the climate outside to cope with its very long bloom,,bloody well done again,,blank-f,,enjoy her but beware "whiteys" lol lambsbread takes no prisoners and shows no mercy intially lol,,peace and regards 944s2:ying:

A

Alone

See post #179, the photo of the seed packet.

OK, hands up how many of you actually counted the number of seeds in that packet of Lambsbread?

SWEET! I have 25 seeds left. Thanx Chamba! I forgot just how many I had. Its been a minute since I popped those first 3.
Thank You for reminding me. Today I got a free coffee.. and now this reminder of alot more beans of pure JLB than I thought I had.
Its a good day so far.

Last edited:

blan-k-flor

Veteran
After a very hard task removing seeds, I tried all the phenos. Some good friends helped me because I´m a lightweight smoker:biggrin:. The best of all was undoubtely the hermie, best tasting one and stronger high, all in the head. The other good plant was the #1 (as I supposed), the longer flowering one with the thinner leaves. This lady has a tangerine peels flavor and a very nice, euphoric and motivating high but some nice body high too, very wavy. All of them are short duration highs. The other specimens had a most spicy and herbal taste and weaker highs.:wave:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
That's nice, I can't imagine how good will be sinsemilla then! It's not the first time I hear about great or special hermie plants and I think it's not going to be the last! Maybe we should avoid the routine of discarding all the intersex plants always when making a selection and give them a try before! :)

peace.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Maybe we should avoid the routine of discarding all the intersex plants always when making a selection and give them a try before!
I agree Mustafunk, automatically culling herms is not a good idea when looking for strong herb.
I remember the first time I smoked Thai stick, I could not believe this friend was charging $8/stick(1973). After six people smoked a pinner everyone was asking what was in the joint besides herb, cause people were tripping. I quickly dis-assembled a stick and was surprised to find shwaggy looking larfy stems with both male and female flowers and also a seed. So the most potent Thai Sticks I've ever smoked were hermi's.

A

Alone

@blan-k-flor ~
Fantastic job preserving these genetics man.
Not too many people would do a seed run with a 16+ thru 20+ week strain.
I applaude you sir....:respect:

Last edited: