Iranian Indica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Indica

Heres an S1 from my Honey Dew Pheno I found..doesnt have the sweet honey dew smell...but still smells unique .....this is not my keeper pheno which I call the Persian Sapphire...anyways....these are pure as can be
    Attached Files

Here are pics of the Sapphire cut.. day 7 of flowering.....

This cut was my chosen pheno out of the 50 seeds from Toyserkan, Iran.... shes a beauty in every way....the smoke on this stuff is better than anything else I've ever had....enjoy the next couple of months as she blooms away....be prepared to see something no one in the game has seen yet
    Attached Files

Comment

Intriguing strain and a very skillful grower.k+
      I've been watching your work since you showed that big bag of seeds directly from Iran.Excellent job!
      Originally posted by BeAn
      ive got the only copy of the sausage kush, real deal lincolnshire chipolata cut....had it bout 6months.

hack seeds available soon from seedbay etc, fathered by my stud fried egg male...looking for the bacon deisel cut to make the breakfast kush a reality...

Comment

lookin, nice, nice! what a gem you have, the ancestory of that dna!

Comment

Lookin good OsWIZzLe, did ya keep any males? I would love to get my hands on a nice landrace like this one. Did ya run all the beans? Any chance of getting more? This could be a game changer. Peace, pot and karma. One Love
          sigpicFree your mind.

Comment

Nice, very nice...and there's even the locality, Tashakor !
            Do you have more information about this landrace ? Wild strain ? Cultivated ? For food or smoke ? Any other use ?

Irie !
            "To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

this strain is not sanctioned by the UN. lol Iran must not be allowed to grow bomb herb.

nice grow man
              Grow thread.
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....04#post7552204

"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
              "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
              "When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
              -Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

whats up everyone...thanks for all the positive feedback.....I didnt keep any males from the orignal 50 seeds I popped....although I still have almost a thousand seeds left so finding an awsome male is on list of things to do asap......as far as being wild or cultivated....I'm not too sure to be honest...there was so much variation in all the seeds that I'd like to think they might be wild but they came from an area that has been growing hash since the days zoroastrian religon was founded so who really knows.....If u know any Iranian People just ask them who the "DARVISH" are Those are the Iranian Hippies that gave my uncle these seeds....an ex Iraq/Iran war veteran who smokes hash and opium all day..not to mention that potent ass tea they drink lol

Comment

Thats some pretty cool shit!!! Gotta love how the herb
                  is all around the world!! No matter what terrible things
                  are happening around the globe,something as small
                  as this plant seed can spread a little good!!!
                  Great Work Bro!!!!
                  Keep it Green!!

Comment

all I can say is dope
                    great pics, real health girls

wish I could get my hands on some Iranian seed.

Puff on
                    Puff and "B.Friendly"
                    "It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under"
                    When mankind first saw the necessity of government, it is probable that many had conceived the desire of ruling.
                    Thomas Clarkson
                    "The world runs on the initiative of about 5% of the people; the rest need orders. The consensus of the other 95% on the subject of one's relatonship with: government-banks-tax agencies-courts and corporations (all separate realms) is defective in that such inert abstractions have been accorded superiority over living beings.
                    Governments are transitory mental contrivances set up by the clever few for the purpose of living off the efforts of the trusting many - a generalization, yes, but also the TRUTH." Cracking the Code, 3rd edition

Comment

I like them both but that first Pheno is one sexy gal.
                      My Auto Assassin That Aint

My Lone Afghani #1
                      :shooty:TexMon :shooty:

DISCLAIMER-That silly stuff those other guys put into their signature lines about their non-marijuana use cracks me up. :muahaha:
                      Those are cuttings, not clones. You only wished you were that good. :bigeye:

Comment

Looks real good. How long to go?
                        My Auto Assassin That Aint

My Lone Afghani #1
                        :shooty:TexMon :shooty:

DISCLAIMER-That silly stuff those other guys put into their signature lines about their non-marijuana use cracks me up. :muahaha:
                        Those are cuttings, not clones. You only wished you were that good. :bigeye:

Comment

I'd say 3 maybe 4 weeks....i lost track of what week she was in...so we'll just let the trichromes tell us...

Comment

hell yeah - would love to have just a few beans :(
                            respect!
                            250w, 64plants vertical sog, white widow, chronic, super skunk, shiva skunk - octagon growketle project
                            feel free to join:
                            http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=125244

my G13xSSH pictures:
                            http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...65#post2320065

Comment

Working...
                            X