What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iranian Indica

therevverend

Veteran
I cut down a mature male, it had a bunch of super greasy rank leaves. I figured why let them go to waste when I could make a Persian omelette? I didn't use much, just a small handful because I had quite a bit to do yesterday and it was breakfast. Diced them up fine and tossed them in a skillet with some butter. Sauteed them for five minutes while I collected and diced peppers and tomatoes from the garden, added it all to the pan and sauteed it for a while longer. Added the eggs and some grated cheese and I had a delicious breakfast.

I cook breakfast for my grandma as well, left a small plate for her. I'd gotten up early, my plan was to take a mid-morning nap to clear my head after the omelette kicked in. I waited a little over an hour, wasn't feeling anything so I crawled back into bed and dozed off.

I woke up with a start an hour later. Higher then fuck. Managed to crawl out of bed, stagger into the kitchen, and warn my grandma not to eat her share. Didn't want to destroy her day too. My balance and equilibrium were gone, the body high was intense.

The first 20 minutes got rough, might have been because the leaves were fresh or how I sauteed them in the butter but it hit me all at once. Had a couple waves of nausea but kept it down. Bed was the right place to be, just sitting up was a struggle. Fought back against a few paranoid and anxious thoughts. I understand how your uncle fucked himself up, in that state of mind you can't give in to fear. I've got tolerance from smoking but when you're that high it goes out the window.

Ate a bit of candy for the sugar rush and to fight the nausea, started to switch from anxious thoughts to fun stony thoughts. Dozed on and off for the next few hours, I'd wake with a start from a dream that seemed real. The sound of my head moving on the pillow sounded like someone was banging on the door.

Around 3 it wore off enough I could get up, make some coffee, putter around the house and garden for the rest of the day. Had a beer which felt good. Now it's been 24 hours and I still have a mild body high. The lesson here is to respect the greens. It would have been more enjoyable as an evening meal, I won't be having a Persian omelette for breakfast anytime soon. I'm blown away by how potent that male was, glad I got some pollen. It was Shishkeberry, those were maybe the strongest oiliest leaves I've seen. Absolutely reeked. Normally when I make ganja food I use a ton of leaves but I could tell that plant was special. Can't wait to make some seeds and try his offspring.

Nannymouse

420giveaway
StormShadow (cool nick, by the way), bless you and your family for making this Persian beauty available. Ashem Vohu...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Some Iranian S1's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

herblux

I cut down a mature male, it had a bunch of super greasy rank leaves. I figured why let them go to waste when I could make a Persian omelette? ...

Haha lovely story, reminds of an experience way back, or when I accidentally inhaled bong water.

Started vaping all my males, before pollination. They definitely don't seem as potent, but there seems to be extreme variation in the effect, even more so than in females imo.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some All Gas OG from fem seed day 45

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Another S1 from the pure Iranian THC.. smells like the CBD pheno pollinated it

View Image
View Image

The Iranian S1... Had to chop her down at 9 weeks... and make room for the next round ...

View Image
View Image
View Image

My fav strain atm Cookies x SoCal Master Kush... I love this plant.. Best Nose for me on anything Ive found from seed ..

View Image
View Image

:plant grow: