What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Guerrero

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Last week I made some hash from my greenhouse grown Guerrero. The buds were decievingly firm and heavy. This is 22g of 45u there was another 36 grams of other grades. Most of it was used in my butter machine.
peace farmerlion
20211123_154924.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yummy! Trying to score a pack of the Highland Mex x BB. Closest I will have come to pure Highland Guerrero. Think it would grow into monster trees for me in my grove.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure what Guerrero you have Lion. Far and away the best Guerrero I have had was from the HM x BB. I got some Guerrero from Snow and Greenthumb and maybe someone else too. None were exceptional but still good. The Chimera Guerrero was trippy if you pheno selected. Next up is 20 HM x BB f2 seeds. Wish me luck!

RenaissanceBrah

Not sure what Guerrero you have Lion. Far and away the best Guerrero I have had was from the HM x BB. I got some Guerrero from Snow and Greenthumb and maybe someone else too. None were exceptional but still good. The Chimera Guerrero was trippy if you pheno selected. Next up is 20 HM x BB f2 seeds. Wish me luck!

Yesum, have you tried Cryptic Labs Highland Guerrero by any chance? I believe they carry it from time to time... how would their version compare?

If the HM x BB is by far better I might just get that one, still weighing my options, not sure when those would be available again from Chimera.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am quite sure Cryptic is a garlic flavor line and I have tried it. Good but nothing I want.