What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manga rosa

harvestreaper

Veteran
i had a beautiful manga rosa from bsc sadly lost in a bust ,, taste high were 10 outta 10 imo and was a keeper for me ...that hybrid should be good as long as the affy dont lower the high

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
You can find Luiz from BSC on IG... ask him about Manga Rosa.

Better not, otherwise he will run and find a bag of random seeds, put a Manga Rosa tag on them, tell you a nice story on how he found an old package frozen or something like that and scam you like he has been doing for decades. Can't believe the guy is still alive and well, selling schwagg seeds and scamming people. He must have found a gold mine on IG this past few years. BTW the Manga Rosa BSC was selling 10 years ago was crap anyway.

meizzwang

Better not, otherwise he will run and find a bag of random seeds, put a Manga Rosa tag on them, tell you a nice story on how he found an old package frozen or something like that and scam you like he has been doing for decades. Can't believe the guy is still alive and well, selling schwagg seeds and scamming people. He must have found a gold mine on IG this past few years. BTW the Manga Rosa BSC was selling 10 years ago was crap anyway.

Ordered from bsc twice more than a decade ago, seeds weren’t sent properly and most got crushed. Ordered most of his strains, only two arrived not crushed. His punto rojo was good but very well could have been some random South American commercial strain like crippy. That said, I put in a second order right before he closed and never received it. Followed up several time, luiz stopped responding. Definitely not a legit vendor!

harvestreaper

Veteran
had some interesting plants from luiz ,,, choco chiba ,,mango rosa ,,bengala ,agua verde ,,acapulco gold ,,,authenticity i have no idea but some of the individuals were decent for me

Latest posts

Latest posts