What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Maturing (Semi-Auto ?) Indica CBD ?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I'm quite taken with the Lebanese. I appreciate that it can mature late July/Early Aug if planted out early, has a nice effect and carries a decent amount of CBD. Is there an Indica type that has the same characteristics that someone could recommend?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
let it go longer for leb red effects? def plenty of ruderalisXindica u could try for myrcene and cbd..

I prolly wouldn't let the Leb go long, but I don't know why I didn't think of doing autos. I actually have a couple of auto hybrids with (supposedly) measurable CBD. Excellent idea!

I'd prefer a landrace like the Lebanese,but failing that,an auto might be suitable.

Thanks clearheaded

clearheaded

all good man.. ya more autoy(short no branching) more likely cbd :) of course def not a rule just closer to ruderalis/ie hempy.. cbn is really the sleepy cloudy stuff.. also great thing now adays can add cbd easily and cheaply via isolate.. also lots of "fast versions" of things now with less ruderalis and take a bit longer and more in the semi auto category.. larger more potent is trade off for an extratime.