Mauritius sativa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mauritius sativa

I was lucky to get some seeds from Mauritus, but i didnt found any decent info about strains there, so decided to start a thread. I hope some of you will add some more info. I know just what my friend told me.
    He got seeds from an old rasta there, oldman told him that they plant seeds in may and harvest small bushes in october, what means they have winter grow ??? As i see plants have potential to grow in big trees not small bushes And he said its Zamal La reunion is close so it might be

I got 5 seeds 10. 5. 2009 and plant them next day, germination 5 of 5 not bad for exotic seeds

on pic plants at 20 days

sorry but just this pic its pic before put them to flower

Transplanted in 1,5l bottles as i wanted them small they showed sex early - hermi plant after 8 days, female plants from 11-14 days and male after 15 days

after 4 weeks of flower they are like this

updates soon
    Feel free to add any info

namaste
    Crazy Sativa for Patient People

lookin'good lasko!
    ...already any smell on this flowerz?
    will be interesting to see the results

Comment

Nice to see you here bro
      At the moment my nose is not in good conditions so i hardly tell you about smell

Comment

hi lasko, thats exciting attempt you do How long flower period do you expect? are you going 12/12?, dont you assume about more darkness for them?

keep it up

kali

Comment

Tnx 1000arms
          i expect loooooonnnngggggggggg flowerin period up to 200 dayz well i hope for less, but we will see
          For now they are on 11.30/12.30 but i will go slowly down to 10, maybe 9 hours of light, all depends on how will they react

lasko

Comment

Nice plants lasko. Are you planning to do any crosses with them?

Comment

La Reunion and Mauritius are very close and I don't think its a very big leap to say that they're probably related. I wish I could give you first hand info about La Reunion Zamal but the beans I got were duds (0/15). The seeds were small and dark if that helps. There's a Zamal thread in the Magus forum with some good info.

Dubi from Ace said that he had trouble finding a true male that didn't autoflower or hermie.

Comment

Cool lasko ill be watching this with interest..!!!
                IC.MAG POSTING GUIDLINES READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE..!!!

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
                R.I.P Elemental Bro
                Originally posted by -StashBastard-
                Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.

Comment

tnx broda
                  Benji nice to have you here
                  Weedninja tnx for info, i will look for that. The seeds were the smallest seeds i saw in my life and dark brown. So you wana say im a little lucky guy to have a pure male? I didnt test avtoflowering traits as i put them to flower after two weeks from seeds
                  Peksman yes some plants are waiting to recive a little polen ... as always

respect brodas
                  lasko

Comment

Originally posted by lasko View Post
                    tnx broda
                    Benji nice to have you here s
                    Weedninja tnx for info, i will look for that. The seeds were the smallest seeds i saw in my life and dark brown. So you wana say im a little lucky guy to have a pure male? I didnt test avtoflowering traits as i put them to flower after two weeks from seeds
                    Peksman yes some plants are waiting to recive a little polen ... as always

respect brodas
                    lasko
                    Have to say that you are very lucky to get those seeds if they are from mauritius. Mauritius is a very strict place when it comes to drugs. I am half maurtian and was there about a year and a half agoe. while there i spoke to some locals while on a bit of search for some greens and for the month i was there i couldnt get a hold of any what so ever Havy drug penalties in mauritius. even the white frenchys working behind the bars at the clubs couldnt help me out. On the other hand Reunion Is is only half an hours plane ride and got told if you just ask the locals over there you can get sorted very easily and its cheap. Maybe it has something to do with the governments in both countries? Reunion is french owned while Mauritius is independant. Great thread be looking forward to be seeing how this one pans out.
                    YOU DONT STOP WHEN YOU GET OLD...

YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP ! ! !

Comment

Daemos you are wright. its hard to get get greens there, and if you get something there are just leaves my friend said that he couldnt find anything until he met an old rasta, who gave him grass and seeds. But on the other hand a lot of people smoking there, but they are afraid... it must be realy restrict law there

Comment

Tagged
                        and very interesting if they┬┤re related to the Zamal
                        good luck, they deserve their own thread as Herbalistic said...

Big ups for all
                        الحشيش Hashish!
                        Miscellaneous buds and extracts!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!

Comment

elrubio tnx my friend, herbalistic was right
                          I checked plant yesterday and they dont have any rush with flowering One of them looks like quick pheno other two are the same as a week ago, just higher i dont have a camera at the moment but i will try to make some pics tomorrow.

Tnx to all for kind words
                          peace brodas

lasko

Comment

Nice cant wait for pics lasko bro...
                            IC.MAG POSTING GUIDLINES READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE..!!!

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
                            R.I.P Elemental Bro
                            Originally posted by -StashBastard-
                            Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.

Comment

Very cool Lasko! Wow..that 200 day flower period should be a real test of patients Best of luck man.

Peace,
                              M
                              XXI

Comment

Working...
                              X