What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
Popped a bandaid Haze ix 3.0 and it didn't come up, so I popped a R.I.L. and then they both emerged from the same solo cup.
Not so hot at posting pictures, but if anyone can help me i.d. I would appreciate the help...
Plant A
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

This is all from the same plant and all 3 kinda look differently?
Plant B up next

Wolverine97

Veteran
Shit like that is why I dont want to release my Casey jones, haze or thai work. Smh... Who needs that crap from people like that. Life is too short.

Finding this thread just a couple days ago, catching up. Been off the forums for quite a while now but lurking about...

Casey Jones is one of my top five favorites, I grew her for years but lost her when I shut down seven years ago. I'd be happy to test some of those for you, man. Shout out if interested. Not sure if you remember me, but I'm no rook. Seriously, I'd give her a solid test, I know that plant inside out. Just started some from OJD, trying to find one like my old cut... and it's just a herm prone strain to begin with due to the thai genetics used, but IDC, I NEED that girl back in my harem. I miss that mentholated, lemony rotten meaty and slightly fuely funk back in my life.

Nice work on the RIL, need more folks doing those type of projects nowadays, rather than another boof ass cookies mutt.

Last edited:

Wolverine97

Veteran
Popped a bandaid Haze ix 3.0 and it didn't come up, so I popped a R.I.L. and then they both emerged from the same solo cup.
Not so hot at posting pictures, but if anyone can help me i.d. I would appreciate the help...
Plant A
View ImageView Image
View Image
This is all from the same plant and all 3 kinda look differently?
Plant B up next

Just judging from those leaf shots, I'd say plant "A" looks like the RIL, but definitely more pics needed.

Wolverine97

Veteran
What a shock... just like I said.. unstable .. untested.
Nice seeds lol

View Image

What is your goal at this point? Please stop, dude. Any point you were attempting to make has been completely overshadowed by your nasty personality.The GG4 comes from a line with known herm tendencies. From where I'm sitting it looks like TG has done a pretty nice job in reducing the incidence of that. The sheer number of others posting positive results from their runs carries a whole lot more weight than your incessant complaining. If this was (it was) your first run with it, then you shouldn't have committed so much of your grow, and you should know that. Further, why weren't you in there checking for nanners?

I hope you realize that it's you that's looking like the irresponsible one here, to someone just wading into this thread. I would never commit that much of my space to a seed grow of something I hadn't personally run before. Never. That was your first mistake. Refusing to acknowledge that is a really bad look.

There are ways to say things, and ways to not say things. You should try to learn that. Or just carry on as you have, either way.

Wolverine97

Veteran
I need it, Tony. Looks correct, though mine had a bit darker pistils, and would only fox tail either in high temps, or if I still had too much N in the mix. I can almost smell it from here.

eyesdownchronic

My lanky girls were mostly the same looked like a pack of fems. I honestly cannot tell glue from gb leaners they all get those crepe paper leaves in veg
Are you talking about leafs shape or long internode when you say she leans?
here are some pics finally

RIL is on the right. glue in back, sour b type up front. the s.b. type upfront looks mean. the koko (glue x koffee is on the left)
picture.php

glue leaner
picture.php

this one actually stayed fairly compact in veg. could be somewhat influenced by environmentals (lighting and feed.) seems to favor more branchy growth, but after some work did form into a nice even canopy.

big bubbly girl
picture.php

she got real big and bushy in veg.

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
So here's the two plants together. Plant A on the right. Plant B on the left. As you can see I tied them both down in seperate directions.
What do you guys think? Which one is the R.I.L. And which one is the bandaid Haze IX?

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

So here's the two plants together. Plant A on the right. Plant B on the left. As you can see I tied them both down in seperate directions.
What do you guys think? Which one is the R.I.L. And which one is the bandaid Haze IX?

View Image

just from leaf shape id say the right hand plant looks like the RIL, the left plants leaves just look too big and think. bit i really cant say for sure.