What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Heres the room b4 the containers...weirdo

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yall bess start growing some haze... GG4 is the devil. Should rent me a container and let daddy show you how its done. Trying to pop these Oaxacan x NigerianMangohaze for the real piff sift.

rupertb

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this project and for sharing it with the public! I don't have access to a verified GG4 to compare it to but I'm very happy with what I've sampled. The one I sampled was frosty, loud and had deeply relaxing clear headed effects. Great night time medicine.

Any chance you could provide more info on the vial labeled "Twin Pheno" and what could be expected?

Attachments

• RIL.jpg
    RIL.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 34
  • RILz.jpg
    RILz.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 31

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thosse are from my big GB bx5 that threw a bunch of twins. My giant pheno. Look in my sts thread to see her.
Expect fast huge vigor. That's the most vigorous mom so far.

eyesdownchronic

Two distinct phenos of the RIL, plants were practically the same in veg

pheno 1: taller/ more slender
looks more glue leaning, has that slight outer leaf crinkle going on.
picture.php
picture.php

pheno 2: shorter/ stockier pheno
no expert on the sour bubble, but im thinking this looks like the SB leaf morphology coming from the gorilla bubble line. not the mycotek chem side. has the double serrations and more plamate form.
picture.php
picture.php

there is a third variegated pheno as well.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

I know this isnt RIL related, but check out this heavy glue leaning plant on a very compact body. cross is Koko (glue x koffee f2) from PNW roots. leaf crinkle gone crazy.

picture.php