What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

...CR500AF...

Forgot to post these here this was at 35 days. Deleafed at 21 because its pretty packed in there and noticed some hairs turned brown after that. may have slowed em down a little but things seem alright now. Lost power for a day and a half had to try to maintain photoperiod with a headlamp lol man it got ril stanky up in here during that time lol first run for me under any led. Mars fce3000 in a 3' x 3'10" space light runs at 288 watts at full power.

Akss That is a wicked, wicked pic...:) cleaning drool off chin lol...:)

Akss

Day 49 update... Batteling some gnats but other than that things are going good.
IMG_20211110_173328422.jpg
IMG_20211112_052543239.jpg
IMG_20211112_052649817.jpg

Akss

So i had 2 females from them six that i popped . # 1 and # 6. I left one # 6 in that room in the center. She was shorter slower growing and real finiky and didnt take to the led as well but wanted to see what was up. Shes growing on me starting to get that purple tinge to her that i like.. might have to try and figure her out ...
IMG_20211113_052805307.jpg

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fems are similar. A big group and one about 50% less from what I'm seeing. Your mom up top looks like a glue all day! That group is what I'll select from next for a full sib.

Akss

Yep liking her alot strong plant lots of vigor topped once bent a few tops over branches took off.. your very generous with your packs of seeds but i dont think ya gotta pop many to find winners. Nice job on these...👍👍

Akss

Lol im not sure if its ok to announce that at this place now or not but im sure a quick google search for gg4 ril will answer your questions. The ones i ran are from the regular line...good luck ✌️

Amynamous

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. How does one go about getting these seeds and how much are they?

The site’s TOU prevent anyone from providing a link.
Too bad you don’t have 50 posts so you could receive a private message.
I will share with you that the place in the great lakes has them back in stock and they are on sale this weekend. ;)

The site’s TOU prevent anyone from providing a link.
Too bad you don’t have 50 posts so you could receive a private message.
I will share with you that the place in the great lakes has them back in stock and they are on sale this weekend. ;)

Thank you very much. Someday, I'll make 50 posts. I will celebrate by making my 51st post.

All the uploads photos look great. Obviously, I haven't popped any of these seeds, but just seeing your logs of the project is pretty inspirational and admirable considering all the back crossing.

if I'm getting this right, you back crossed two half siblings (different dad, same mom?) And back crossed them 5 or 6 times and then crossed the two different bx lines half sibling lineage to increase vigor while shooting for similar glue traits?

either way this is excellent work and kudos on q job well done. The prices I'm seeing for this line seems more than fair.

I've been collecting genetics in Colorado for the last year, all from excellent growers, lots of trades, all good vibes. I only collected genes that I could see in room in flower, usually 8 lights or more, so I could first hand validate the claims of the gardeners that they were what I was looking for.

I have GG4, OG18, Pre98 Bub, Sunset Sherbert, Dosi Sherbert, Sundae Sherbert, Tropicana, Blueberry Muffins, And Lemon Skunk. So some old school and new school cultivars. All female All of them dump. All of them flash. But, I don't have any pollen.

Im really considering getting a few hundred of seeds from this RIL line to search for a male (and several females, who am I kidding) for breeding. I know it's pollen chucking, but I plan on pollinating all of these from the same male, or maybe two males in two consecutive runs, collecting seeds, and then start popping 99 at a time to give a go at some more directed breeding projects, all of which I need to research more in general, I definitely know this.

if I grab this line to try to find a male, and wanted the most GG4 type of male, do you have any advice as to what to look for specifically for a male breeder?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got it twisted pistil. That's the scheme.

Just look for the hardest early resin producers.
Far as the male, find ones that grow exactly like your mom's. You'll find identical pairs easily in a big group.

If you find intersex it will mostly appear before it can cause damage but a couple will do end of life nanners too. Minor inconvenience to the find the top 10% that are absolute world beaters.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a long time since i actually enjoyed doing some trimming..

Dan tried twice to enter the cup but got snagged and swore it off. Few other attempts fell through as well.
Was set to try again before covid canceled.

Idk how she's smokin but that looks like what you call a contenda.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any Cali brothers have ril on hand? 3 zips and 5 bills to enter. Dang lol

Attachments

• toddpmccormick_20220125191238.png
    toddpmccormick_20220125191238.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 115

Latest posts

Latest posts