No announcement yet.

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lanky girls were mostly the same looked like a pack of fems. I honestly cannot tell glue from gb leaners they all get those crepe paper leaves in veg
    Are you talking about leafs shape or long internode when you say she leans?
    Kindness is Not Canceled

Comment

Originally posted by Rodehazrd View Post
      My lanky girls were mostly the same looked like a pack of fems. I honestly cannot tell glue from gb leaners they all get those crepe paper leaves in veg
      Are you talking about leafs shape or long internode when you say she leans?

its somewhat both.

the glue leaners and gb leaner were all very strecthy with similar leaf morphology from seed up until flower. then, in flower main difference became that the GB leaner started to show slightly different leaf morpholgy. the pic i posted earlier in the thread does a good job showing the difference in leaf morphology. the GB leaner also had ~30% less stretch. now in reruns from clone there is quite a bit more variation, even just in overall plant structure. so the gb leaner responds very easily to topping and forms a nice rounded bush with a straight headge like top. the glue pheno has more of a "viney?/ branchy" nature, and doesnt respond as easily to training. it seems to favor only 1 or a couple main growths, leaves are heavy glue looking.
      ill get some pics up of the plants in rereun veg as soon as i can. been having trouble uploading pics from my camera.

edit* here are the leaf morphology pics.
      glue

gb
      Last edited by eyesdownchronic; 12-17-2020, 17:23.
      Chronic Smoker
      "Wanna get high?"

Threads:
      -Chronics Headstash Garden
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
      -Cindy 99 and Friends
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
      -Just a lil bit
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006

Comment

Look for spacing between fan fingers as a sign as well. Great description though. Sour B dominance would show in fat fan leaves that overlap or touch and the glue leaners more space between fingers and more wavy banana leaf types.
        When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
        KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

These pots have multiple plants in them!

sigpic
          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Off topic but...

sigpic
            KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

That's awesome Tony! is there a similar lab test for the straight RIL anywhere?
              My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
              -----
              To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Not yet but there will be!

sigpic
                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                  Guys, I got a new batch of ril coming. I'll get some to gyp. EU banks give me the cold shoulder otherwise. I meant to do so when they came out but didnt have enough. Put in a good word with puresativa for me!

Be good if you can get them to uk seed banks. I'm keen to run these but buying out of the US is a pain in the arse at times.
                  Would seedsman or attitude take any?

Comment

I've emailed before to no avail. Put in a good word!
                    Karma collabo coming next year maybe he can assist in that regard. I'll ask around again when the time comes.

sigpic
                    KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Popped a bandaid Haze ix 3.0 and it didn't come up, so I popped a R.I.L. and then they both emerged from the same solo cup.
                      Not so hot at posting pictures, but if anyone can help me i.d. I would appreciate the help...
                      Plant A

This is all from the same plant and all 3 kinda look differently?
                      Plant B up next

Comment

Plant B:

And here's the other plant...

Which one is which? Thanks in advance

Comment

Merry christmas folks, all the best to you and yours!

sigpic
                          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by midwestkid View Post
                            Plant B:
                            View Image
                            View Image

And here's the other plant...

Which one is which? Thanks in advance
                            Get a whole plant shot of both side by side if ya can

sigpic
                            KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                              Shit like that is why I dont want to release my Casey jones, haze or thai work. Smh... Who needs that crap from people like that. Life is too short.
                              Finding this thread just a couple days ago, catching up. Been off the forums for quite a while now but lurking about...

Casey Jones is one of my top five favorites, I grew her for years but lost her when I shut down seven years ago. I'd be happy to test some of those for you, man. Shout out if interested. Not sure if you remember me, but I'm no rook. Seriously, I'd give her a solid test, I know that plant inside out. Just started some from OJD, trying to find one like my old cut... and it's just a herm prone strain to begin with due to the thai genetics used, but IDC, I NEED that girl back in my harem. I miss that mentholated, lemony rotten meaty and slightly fuely funk back in my life.

Nice work on the RIL, need more folks doing those type of projects nowadays, rather than another boof ass cookies mutt.
                              Last edited by Wolverine97; 12-27-2020, 16:58. Reason: added some description

Comment

Originally posted by midwestkid View Post
                                Popped a bandaid Haze ix 3.0 and it didn't come up, so I popped a R.I.L. and then they both emerged from the same solo cup.
                                Not so hot at posting pictures, but if anyone can help me i.d. I would appreciate the help...
                                Plant A
                                View ImageView Image
                                View Image
                                This is all from the same plant and all 3 kinda look differently?
                                Plant B up next
                                Just judging from those leaf shots, I'd say plant "A" looks like the RIL, but definitely more pics needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X