What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Zomboy

Veteran
Got 23 going right now in 1 gallon pots, 4 seem to be runts so 19 strong seedlings

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I try to make the packs enough where you got a good shot at finding a top 10%er or share with friends, If not what's the point ha.

eyesdownchronic

I try to make the packs enough where you got a good shot at finding a top 10%er or share with friends, If not what's the point ha.
i appreciate it.

I reached into the seed vault to check out my pine tar gush, and was happily surprised when i saw it also had two vials. i guess i had forgot haha.

Crazy Chester

Man same thing! Had to put fishtank heaters in my reservoirs.
Me too. 48 F on the reservoir seemed a bit low to me, lol! But, I didn't want to let that stop my February rooftop DWC grow - so, I put in a fish tank heater and now she's a nice steady 70 F.
picture.php

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Struggling myself, this month the cold really hit and the leds dont put out any heat really to help.
Furnace went out in dec so spaceheating it up.

Which is your favorite cross so far?

Crazy Chester

Haha! Just when ya seen it all! Can I share that? Oh man that made my day lol
No worries - share how you like, Tonygreen! I'm going to take a look at them this morning. I think they may have taken a bit of frost yesterday morning. It will be interesting to see if having the reservoir a steady optimal temperature keeps the vegetative growth on the plants from being damaged by the cold.

eyesdownchronic

Is the foxtailing genetics or light stress? Only time I had it with straight GG4 was when I first bought LED's and had them too close.
Yeah, I noticed some foxtailing on other plants in the tent as well. thinking it might be heat/ light stress... running a 630 w cmh in a 4x4. there is a direct correlation between how close the buds are to the light and the red tint on the sugar leaves. Thankfully no herms though

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Yeah, I noticed some foxtailing on other plants in the tent as well. thinking it might be heat/ light stress... running a 630 w cmh in a 4x4. there is a direct correlation between how close the buds are to the light and the red tint on the sugar leaves. Thankfully no herms though

Some upturning of the leaves there, so heat may be high. Do you run vented cooltubes?

eyesdownchronic

Some upturning of the leaves there, so heat may be high. Do you run vented cooltubes?
no... i just have an open ballast. i thought I would be able to get away with it because its winter but i guess not. for next run if i run at the full 630w ill have to invest in some fan system to get rid of the heat. i dont think my ballst can hook up to a fan itself, so ill just have to get like a window fan to blow on it or something. that or just run it on 480w instead.

Latest posts

Latest posts