What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Disregard that pm. It was meant for a guy trying to I d his gg4. Lol.

I'm all confused.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm leaning toward the bigger one being ril, mine outgrew, continue to outgrow everything next to them. Especially in competition cups ha.
Probably noticably longer nodes than the other strain too I'd imagine.
What is your band aid haze made of?

Zomboy

Veteran
I'm leaning toward the bigger one being ril, mine outgrew, continue to outgrow everything next to them. Especially in competition cups ha.
Probably noticably longer nodes than the other strain too I'd imagine.
What is your band aid haze made of?

Bandaid Haze is Cuban Black Haze x A5/Mirakel Thai originally created by Bodhi and worked further by Doc D to IX3

Wolverine97

Veteran
Which version are you growing? I was literally just about to grab the BAH from Doc, but if that's what you have there I'm gonna have second thoughts.

midwestkid

Veteran
In that barrel is Bandaid Haze IX3 and Tonys R.I.L.
Please don't let my plants performance alter your decisions though. These 2 were sharing one solo cup. Now they share this one barrel. I didn't want to harm either trying to separate them and as fate would have it they are both girls. I've cloned them so their lives can now be seperate. They been stuffed in a corner out of the direct light.
I have another bandaid Haze ix 3.0 in this room and it's going to be a beast. Anyways Doc is super nice to deal with. And Tony is super nice to deal with and their plants perform well. Don't let me derail this thing any further.... maybe I will stop back in with some bud shots in a couple months.
Thanks guys. And my apologies for the curveball

Wolverine97

Veteran
Definitely curious about your other BH. It isn't anything about your growing, my reaction was based on the leaf shape more than anything. Those are pretty BLD type leaves.

eyesdownchronic

The RIL's are pushing out lots of early frost. buds seem small but I imagine theyll fill in.

DAy 21

glue leaner

picture.php

G.B. type

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hella resin on day 21, it makes you think they're farther along, looking real good!
I'm in bean shuck mode on these fems. Damn my hands hurt ha

eyesdownchronic

Hella resin on day 21, it makes you think they're farther along, looking real good!
I'm in bean shuck mode on these fems. Damn my hands hurt ha
Yeah, the RIL's are already extremely resinous. other plants have just started producing the smallest amounts of resin, but the buds are quite a bit larger.

im not sure what i did but the glue leaner didnt really stretch all that much for me.
glue leaner is in the back right.

day1
picture.php

day 21
picture.php

i hate sifting through bud for seeds. blah, have fun! hahaha.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should be able to come out of my hole in another week ha.

That cola monster looks like one cobgrown found!

eyesdownchronic

I should be able to come out of my hole in another week ha.

That cola monster looks like one cobgrown found!
sorry, I should've clarified. the two plants on the left are koko's from pnw roots (glue x koffee f2)

the plants on the right are your RIL's, 1 glue leaner in the back, and the bubble** type up front.

here are some heads shots of the RIL's

glue
picture.php

bubble
picture.php

Rodehazrd

I got a room full of these ping pong size buds. I had one night at 41 F lights on was mostly in the 60s still no hermies.
I had a long bottom skunk in there with the RILs it didn’t work out so well.
Moving in the 100 pound propane cylinders for the next run.

Attachments

• 752ACD9C-8821-4DA1-B686-81E4EB9B7DC3.jpg
    752ACD9C-8821-4DA1-B686-81E4EB9B7DC3.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 6B8E1860-1C62-4D02-B486-1104C6D95526.jpg
    6B8E1860-1C62-4D02-B486-1104C6D95526.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 34

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Struggling myself, this month the cold really hit and the leds dont put out any heat really to help.
Furnace went out in dec so spaceheating it up.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Struggling myself, this month the cold really hit and the leds dont put out any heat really to help.
Furnace went out in dec so spaceheating it up.

Man same thing! Had to put fishtank heaters in my reservoirs. The RIL lookin real nice. My cuz need to hurry up n pop um so i can come get cuts.