What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys, I got a new batch of ril coming. I'll get some to gyp. EU banks give me the cold shoulder otherwise. I meant to do so when they came out but didnt have enough. Put in a good word with puresativa for me!

antheis

Veteran
Storm shadow isn't even trying anymore.
This trolling is quite poor;
just admit that Tony's weed makes you feel something you've never felt before
and that you love him.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never acted like some big shot or insulted anyones family or how they provide for their kids.
Not once pretended to have wharehouses or portrayed myself to be something I'm not.

Mfer want saying nothin when I was running 3 and 400 gb seedlings risking my life and freedom, packing up and moving 6 week seeded gorilla bubble moms in a uhaul in Chi town in the middle of the night... so why the hard dick to absolutely try to drag me with the most disgusting comments I've seen anyone make here about another member.

Idk any other gear you can look up years of documentation on unless I'm missing something? Evert breeder I see for the most part documents nothing except a few pics, commercially speaking?
People got plenty to read on if they want my gear and no secrets so....

Zomboy

Veteran
Dropped 11 RIL to soak, all cracked and had tails within 24-36 hours.

Keep doing what youre doing

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
hey Tony, hope you and yours have an awesome Christmas.... good health and good fortune!

fuck the haters and ignore the trolls brother you've touched too many lives with good medicine to even concern yourself with the pondscum that tries to drag you down

Rise Above!!

Rodehazrd

Tony
Will those sour seeds show up on glg for the holidays? I’m getting Great Lakes Haze for Christmas with the gash would be nice to get both

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly no. It's the first year I've missed a holiday drop. I basically have made 3 seeds since last 420!
Frozen pollen got me a few runs in a row so I've sworn it off! Only good thing about it is I have a ton of females lined up.
First karma g collab drop in Feb!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Last edited: