What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So many glue seeds out?! (List of all the current commercial Glue seeds)

Frank Walter

Hi

i recently noticed that all the commercial EU breeders started offering glue crosses.

I was simply wondering if anybody has tried any of them???

Im going to try and list all that i found:

Rare Darkness -> GG#4 F1
Dinafem -> Gorilla
Amsterdam Genetics -> Strawberry Glue
Devils Harvest -> Devils Glue
Sweet Seeds -> Gorilla Girl
Big Buddha Seeds -> King Kong
Royal Queen -> Royal Gorilla
Barneys ->Gorilla Zkittlez
Anesia -> Gorilla Glue
Zamnesia -> Gorilla Glue
Fast buds -> GG auto
bomb seeds -> gorilla bomb
Oaseeds -> gg#4 x SFV Kush
Dutch Passion -> Glueberry OG

I currently run the GG#4 x SFV Kush from Oaseeds, only because they were one of the first out here.

A friend of mine ran Glueberry OG last year, there were 2phenos, one had nothing to do with Gorrila Glue (very fruity fluffy sativa, not even that much resin on it, good taste, but mellow effect and probably below 15% THC)

The other one was a hyper fruity resin bomb (that looked very very much like all the glues that i saw, just smelled and tasted COMPLETELY different)
The Taste was like a very very sour berry, i had blueberry crosses myself with that same flavour profile.

Might be good for some extractions, but i dont really do those.
Very fruity smoke, but i dont like the sour aspect of it, so its really not for me (i prefer a sweet , rather then sour fruity taste/smell)

Im very excited for the Oaseed GG X SFV kushes , since i only heared great stuff about the SFV kush flavour (very piney, lemony fuely?!)
Havent grown that myself yet, but if the GG gets some of the characteristics like it did with the blueberry, it might be very lovely.

I smoked the Original Glue a few times in amsterdam (not 200% sure how authentic it was, but it looked and tasted like everything described online, very dense nugs, alot of sugar on them, and the taste was really great and complex, piney, fuely, cheesy and lemony at the same time.

Never had so many different flavors in the same bud.
And those are all my favorite flavors.

SFV and GG seem both pretty similar in their flavor and terps, so i hope its gonna be authentic and tasty (piney, lemony fuely)

sorry for the wall of text, i just love the glues :)
I feel like its a strain to stay (like skunks and hazes)

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Real Gorilla Seeds > Real-Gorill4
Strain Lineage: (GG#4 X GG#4 X GG#4)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I have many GG#4 crosses out. check the IG link in my sig for info on the seedbank

Gorilla Breath (GG#4 x OGKB male CookieBoi)
Thread on these here- GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
very dank with unreal terp profiles.
picture.php

picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos (Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB male CookieBoi)
This one is crazy potent and loud.
picture.php

I have feminized crosses with the Glue too. both of these are online now.

SLUGGO (Forum GSC x GG#4)
Thread on these here-ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)
This cross throws such dankness and has been very popular with cash croppers.
picture.php

Avuncular (Thin Mint GSC x GG#4)
Cookies and Glue make stellar flavors with killer potency.
picture.php

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I have many GG#4 crosses out. check the IG link in my sig for info on the seedbank

Gorilla Breath (GG#4 x OGKB male CookieBoi)
Thread on these here- GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
very dank with unreal terp profiles.
View Image

View Image

Weirdo-si-dos (Forum GSC x (GG#4 x OGKB male CookieBoi)
This one is crazy potent and loud.
View Image

I have feminized crosses with the Glue too. both of these are online now.

SLUGGO (Forum GSC x GG#4)
Thread on these here-ForumBreath (Forum x Cookieboi) and Sluggo (Forum x GG#4)
This cross throws such dankness and has been very popular with cash croppers.
View Image

Avuncular (Thin Mint GSC x GG#4)
Cookies and Glue make stellar flavors with killer potency.
View Image

Chunky where to grab ur stuff nowadays if i'm outside the USA? :)

seen em for a while on a US based site but didnt see em pop up there now...

regards

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky where to grab ur stuff nowadays if i'm outside the USA? :)

seen em for a while on a US based site but didnt see em pop up there now...

regards

last link in my signature, info on my IG account, can't mention the seedbank here TOU's.:tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somehow you missed the oldest and most documented project besides original glue. :)

Mengsk

"Glue" I heard of in about '96-97. That's 21 years ago. Is this "Original Glue" related to that "glue" at all, name wise or flavor or genetics?

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Glue is the new OG !!!! Just something to hype the market some. Glue isn't a new strain that's dropped outta the sky. But I'm running some GG4 x GTE, GG4 x GQ, LD x Gorilla Biscuit. I'm not sure exactly who the breeder is ....think one of them says hick sicky or something. But I've got a few of those ladies outdoors and they look good, I know there's a few guys that's got the best GG4 example. I'll probably buy a few and try them. But I'm a fan of the OG.....really liked the (SFV) and Tahoe version some yrs ago.

Tynehead Tom

I ran thru a bunch of GG4 crosses after first verifying a few things on the forums for providence and authenticity of the cut used by the breeders I chose to run gear from.

in the end, these are the ones that offered beans that truly impressed the hell out of me.
Chunky's Bagseeds
Tony Green's Tortured Beans
Possum Ridge
Bad Dawg
and for S1 seeds of the original glue..... I ran three well known breeders S1's , the only one that grew vigorous and similar plants was GG4 S1 from Useful seeds. The other two breeders S1's seemed to have more pheno type variation for some reason.

I still need to try some of Hammerhead's work though so my GG4 crosses adventuring is not quite complete :D

Bud Jones

Been eying your crosses for a hot minute . And being a huge Sour Bubble fan I might have to give them a go . Sour Bubble has gotten it’s share of mold outside . Does the more open branch structure of the GG translate to more resistance for the great outdoors ?

Tynehead Tom

I haven't run the original glue clone only up here outside. I have ran tony green's gorilla bubble bx2 and chunky's bagseeds Gorilla Twin outside. I'm at 52N , 3000feet elevation in the PNW. Plants gotta be tough to make it here and to even finish most stuff it has to be light depped or heat supplements. It is winter here by the time late October comes around.
I've harvested Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble Bx2 Nov 1st thru 4rth..... twice now and no molds or mildews. My greenhouse is rudimentary at best and gets heated with 2 x 1500w electric heaters from sept 10 to harvest or plants will die. Last year there was a foot of snow and outside temps were -14C the day I harvested the gorilla bubble bx2.
Here's some shots the day I started harvest last year on Nov 1. It is a one plant 3ft x 7ft scrog.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and an indoor grown shot of the same female but a much smaller plant LOL
picture.php

Bud Jones

I haven't run the original glue clone only up here outside. I have ran tony green's gorilla bubble bx2 and chunky's bagseeds Gorilla Twin outside. I'm at 52N , 3000feet elevation in the PNW. Plants gotta be tough to make it here and to even finish most stuff it has to be light depped or heat supplements. It is winter here by the time late October comes around.
I've harvested Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble Bx2 Nov 1st thru 4rth..... twice now and no molds or mildews. My greenhouse is rudimentary at best and gets heated with 2 x 1500w electric heaters from sept 10 to harvest or plants will die. Last year there was a foot of snow and outside temps were -14C the day I harvested the gorilla bubble bx2.
Here's some shots the day I started harvest last year on Nov 1. It is a one plant 3ft x 7ft scrog.
View Image
View Image
View Image

and an indoor grown shot of the same female but a much smaller plant LOL
View Image
Strong work man. It’s good to know the Gorilla Bubble is mold resistant . That Nov finish time might be an issue for me tho .

Tynehead Tom

Strong work man. It’s good to know the Gorilla Bubble is mold resistant . That Nov finish time might be an issue for me tho .

remember tho…. that's at 52N
very different flowering times this far north.
my guess would be mid October at a more southern latitude.

G

Somehow you missed the oldest and most documented project besides original glue. :)

I actually was just gifted a GG4 clone from a grower in the MI from a long time active member here. I got no reason to doubt it since I also got another thing I have been after for altruistic reasons. I also have my keeper cut of GB BX3 which is pretty fucking nice. Wife loves it. Tip of the hat to you. Its some fine smoke. I plan on a side by side by summer of them. Hope your wife is better and have not kept up on a lot of stuff here lately.

Id like a try at the DB6 and was led on but that turned into a Lucy and Charlie Brown field goal thing.

Love the GB BX3.

Bud Jones

remember tho…. that's at 52N
very different flowering times this far north.
my guess would be mid October at a more southern latitude.
Cool 😎. The Sour Bubble finishes for me Oct tenth . I didn’t take your location into consideration .. How much of the Glue traits were passed onto the Sour Bub? Wondering cause every plant I’ve hit with SB pollen has been SB dominate in the offspring . Hope this makes sense . Just did a mega dab haha .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indeed she does. We took the gg4 x sb to f2 before selecting. Every gen the sb phenos became a smaller ratio. Lots of work.