What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looks vs effect

whatup guys,

Does anyone else feel that gorilla glue looks AMAZING!!! however the effects are dull for how awesome it looks?

its soooo frosty and such a good nug shape however effect is extremely dull like blue dream or green crack.

Very amazing bag/clinic weed but in terms of effect I can smoke so much of it without feeling anything.

Am i just a one off or anyone feel the same?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
There's a few reasons not to like glue but potency is not one of them... you either tried a fake cut or it was taken to early..

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Overfeeding, in general, will affect cannabinoid and terpene production. Using an unbalanced nutrient profile can have the same effect. Any time the plant is loading up on an element, it's decreasing quality. There are also environmental conditions to consider.

:)

jgrow

From garden to garden results will vary. 1 garden produces cup quality while a dozen others produce mids from the same cut. Its a very common phenomenon.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
I think it's okay. I don't think it's as strong as something like csd, also I still think something like cookies has a denser and more appealing look when finished. It's still a good strain. Easy to trim. But flimsy structure is a bummer.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the effect is typical for chemdog imo, body numbing, dimensionally flat :D, emotionally very nice and pleasant, healing.

while chemD is more strong, i like the taste of gg4 better :dance013: yummy when grown organically

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overfeeding, in general, will affect cannabinoid and terpene production. Using an unbalanced nutrient profile can have the same effect. Any time the plant is loading up on an element, it's decreasing quality. There are also environmental conditions to consider.

:)
True.