Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks vs effect

whatup guys,

Does anyone else feel that gorilla glue looks AMAZING!!! however the effects are dull for how awesome it looks?

its soooo frosty and such a good nug shape however effect is extremely dull like blue dream or green crack.

Very amazing bag/clinic weed but in terms of effect I can smoke so much of it without feeling anything.

Am i just a one off or anyone feel the same?

There's a few reasons not to like glue but potency is not one of them... you either tried a fake cut or it was taken to early..
    I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
    "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

taken too early is a good argument!

Comment

blue dream is dull?

Comment

Overfeeding, in general, will affect cannabinoid and terpene production. Using an unbalanced nutrient profile can have the same effect. Any time the plant is loading up on an element, it's decreasing quality. There are also environmental conditions to consider.

Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
          DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
          DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
          6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
          8-Minute CBD Test
          Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

From garden to garden results will vary. 1 garden produces cup quality while a dozen others produce mids from the same cut. Its a very common phenomenon.
            and we all can smoke two pounds of cali herb by ourselves
            then try to stand on our heads
            no matter how high we get
            we'll never forget the wonders of mary's bed
            and we can run 200 miles through a ganja feild
            until all we see is red and we can shout it out
            we're still thinking about the wonders of mary's bed

and so we sing jump around sweet mary
            you know we all have to move along
            you never know what you've got in this cruel world
            until you realize its gone

Comment

I think it's okay. I don't think it's as strong as something like csd, also I still think something like cookies has a denser and more appealing look when finished. It's still a good strain. Easy to trim. But flimsy structure is a bummer.
              My best friend is a calculator named what if !

May the gods piss on your plants.
              May the worms shit in your roots.
              May your yield be so heavy,
              it splits both your boots.
              May the high fucking toast you
              and the buzz leave you calm.
              May the smoke be so smooth,
              you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

the effect is typical for chemdog imo, body numbing, dimensionally flat , emotionally very nice and pleasant, healing.

while chemD is more strong, i like the taste of gg4 better yummy when grown organically
                If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
                  Overfeeding, in general, will affect cannabinoid and terpene production. Using an unbalanced nutrient profile can have the same effect. Any time the plant is loading up on an element, it's decreasing quality. There are also environmental conditions to consider.

True.
                  ICMAG SERVER FUND LINK https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/icmag/

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” ~Steve Maraboli~
                  "Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis~

afterthought autos
                  We are passionate auto breeders growing organically 2008. We offer 37 auto flowering strains, 17 photoperiods, 14 CBD hemp hybrids via catalog in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 15.5 years, we're running strong!

Mentor to 2 parties setting up microgrows (250 plants for GYO/sell with NM Rec. starting April 2022.) Help carve out excellent Cannabis Bill. GROW ON NM!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X