What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Dubble

west-eu

Gorilla Dubble = Sour Dubble x Gorilla Bubble BX2

thanks tony g and dbj :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

5 are in with my other girls . came out in 36h+

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you sir are in for a treat! Appreciate ya! They seem to have that thick shell from the dubb.

west-eu

you sir are in for a treat! Appreciate ya! They seem to have that thick shell from the dubb.

yep they all had big shell, sorry i could not throw the all pack but I've got full house already has u can see in my french thread :biggrin:

thanks milo_xxx, noyd666, Kalbhairav, will do my best guys :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been telling the people they are asleep on this line, heres to hoping you prove it!
Pulling for some nice girls for ya!

west-eu

Hell yeah I'm in for this party!! Kill it west!! Tony.... you need a new business card ;)

yeah this sort of business card with boss or director written on it
to chat up some ganja girls :)

thanks rockymountain this girls will be with some other stuff like :
guerreroberry f1/s1
roms swazili f2
cherry mass
sweet skunk
sour diesel ibl

and maybe others from seed :
headbanger
Ghana
cobra lips
peyote purple
panama dc

will see :)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice west-eu! Im tagging in. The pics on GLG are mouthwatering.

Im guilty of sleeping on these myself, Tony. Don't know how many times my finger has hovered above the 'BUY' button. Food or GDubb, food or GDubb... sorry belly.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I find interesting is the remix of sour bubble and sour dubb genes, they already look more vigorous than sour bubble to me.

t99

Veteran
Nice west-eu! Im tagging in. The pics on GLG are mouthwatering.

Im guilty of sleeping on these myself, Tony. Don't know how many times my finger has hovered above the 'BUY' button. Food or GDubb, food or GDubb... sorry belly.

GDubb leaf salad?

Latest posts

Latest posts