What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4 x (Stardawg x BikerKush)

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got a GG#4 and a SourDubb S1 ready to take the pollin deep and hard from a very stinky RoadDawg male.

The male went into flower yesterday, 2 weeks behind the females. Once the male gets ballsacks, Ill isolate him in another room to get the pollin and then take the females out of the room, pollinate them, then spray them with water the next day before going back into the flower room with the whole group.

Pics to come soon.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thanx for your interest DJXX.
Im hoping theres some heat in there as well. Sounds like an interesting cross as far as overwhelming stink goes.
The male is starting to get his balls. Perfect timing for the female Glue and SourDubb S1.
The SourDubb S1 Im pollinating is short, has super thick branches, and is yielding larger than the rest, so Im hoping that balances out the tall, stringy, viney branches of the RoadDawg while giving me a unique, stanky, tasty product that is easy to grow and yields well.
The male should start dropping pollin in the next week.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres the male RoadDawg getting ready to pollinate the girls:

picture.php

picture.php

GSPfan

Veteran
Interesting crosses for sure. What is your objective of the glue x roaddawg? Which one do you think brings more stank?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Interesting crosses for sure. What is your objective of the glue x roaddawg? Which one do you think brings more stank?

Im not sure? Im kinda hoping for another stank bomb with this cross. After reading Kalyx's smoke report on the RoadDawg I figured I just had to make this cross. :biggrin:

GSPfan

Veteran
Makes sense. I think you're pretty much guaranteed some stank bombs. I love Kalyx ' s descriptions. That guy makes me want to buy everything he grows lol.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The GG#4 just got pollinated by the Road Dawg, = Stardawg x Biker Kush, yesterday! :woohoo:

Cant wait to pop these beans when they're done! :biggrin:
Very excited!
Also gonna pollinate the Sour Dubb S1 tonight.:dance013:
She is the shortest, thickest branched, biggest yielder out of 6 Sour Dubb S1's.
Im glad I got a backup cut of her.
Should help thicken up the OG vineyness of the Road Dawg. She has extremly long thin branches that cant support any kind of weight on there own. Well, most of the phenos Ive found anyways.
So this should make a good pairing. Plus I love hybrid vigor from F1 seed plants.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres some pics of the Sour Dubb fully seeded by the RoadDawg male.
This Sour Dubb S1 was a stink bomb. Fully Sour.... but she was the smallest yielding Dubb in the batch.

Im breeding for the terps rather than the yield, so Im hoping the RoadDawg takes care of the yield issues the Dubb has since its a nice yielder.

picture.php

picture.php

The GG#4 is fully seeded as well, but I made the mistake of thinking it was on week 4 rather than week 5. After checking the date I realized I shouldve waited till next time to seed the Glue, but it was too late. I'll have to run the Glue till week 11 or 12 to finish the seeds, and make sure most of them are mature since it takes 6 weeks for seeds too finish off.