What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo otis as they hit the teens the Filials will start to show their differences and you will tell easy which is leaning where. They pick up after teens or early topping helps kick start em too.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gg4 x sb for F1 Gorilla Bubble...
then dan found the first frosty pheno and his two bad ass glue leaning males i posted pics of in that F1. He made the F2 with pollen from them boys onto his "frosty" pheno. I popped beans from frosty and the glue leaning males he had and I selected for the F3 as well as the male GB F2 that was crossed back to the gg4 cut for bx1.

Dan got a line of Bx as well. mine used a F2 GB male, I think his was his F1 males he found, not sure. So his male he used for his BX was the Father of the male I used for my BX.

Those two studs were bad ass. Real hard to find similar since the F1 was alot of heterozygotes so I ran em to F2 to make selection easier to see the phenos.

I think thats about right. :D

thats the part i didn't remember , but the rest sounds about right to me :biggrin:

:smoke out:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still have the original F1's from both GB females , snow storm & the SB pheno . & have a few of the original BX seeds from the F1 males that hit the GG4 . really just keeping them in case we have to start over for some reason . always good to have back ups !!!

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
f1bx
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still have the original F1's from both GB females , snow storm & the SB pheno . & have a few of the original BX seeds from the F1 males that hit the GG4 . really just keeping them in case we have to start over for some reason . always good to have back ups !!!

Ya snowstorm is the mama of the F3, thems the beans I used for selection. Now that we got the story straight i need a fucking root!!!

Its good to have divergent lines, we're digging in good.

RckyMtRdnk

SAFETY MEETING!!!

SAFETY MEETING!!!

:smoke out:

Better safe than sorry.
Y'all are gonna hurt yourselves thinkin so hard.
Safety first, right?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the 63 to 70 day window personally .depends on how fast they fade . i start leaching at 50 & theres plenty of nutes in my coco to feed them threw the fattening up stage & then when they start to feed off themselves & the fans dry out , i know its harvest time .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya nuthin showin over 10 in these.

Jacked the cuts closer to the light last night they were all perky leafed today, looks like theyre in the zone, bigger ones still growin good heh.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
i got hairy balls!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: BX I thought was a dude went and made white hairs during lights out..:woohoo:

she's a comin...
picture.php

it's the one that smells like a sea of resins that I just called bawls on on the last page... :flogbishop:

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
:tiphat: thankyasir. cant tell you how happy I am to see some white hairs man...lol been buggin out over here. Wasn't expecting any hairs on her but there they were..man oh man.

Firing back up next week :headbange :headbange :headbange

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

& the veg tricks...
picture.php

they aint hairs..first clone didn't make it - as it dried out it sparkled in the light. :dance013:

Pics of the white hairs didn't work out too good.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a nice hybrid!

10 days since I took cuts, the biggest is yellowing good. if I get a root this week that would be right on time.
re dipping is probably bad idea eh? lalalalalalala

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Did the staggered thing after topping and is pith filled, but her branches are nice and sturdy :biggrin:

Does the rooter fall off if you pick em up by the stem? Might as well dip it if it does lol that wasnt supposed to be a joke...that's my test for em, if it holds, they got the root goin. Or they're just firmly planted in there :laughing: this "PR"'s pretty good w/etf it is.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Baby trichomes in veg...mark of the fire. ;) She's going in a 5x5 today, males had em occupied. Just gotta hydrate and flush a giant brick of cocoa first.