What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear ya ! i haven't seen a live critter here in almost 2 weeks :yay:
plus everything is looking super healthy again & growing like theres no tomorrow , so i should be safe to start sending things out . just gotta build up some cash again first . a day or 2 at most .

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
just wanted to say TG and DB, you guys are doing and showing alot of love,and dedication...as well as hard work and time...i had about 100 pages or so of that GGthread to finish,(thats where i came.across you guys to start with)...then i noticed this gorillaBubble thread,and read it front to back....just wanted to give you guys ya props and what not...im hopeing soon to join the gorilla team soon,might have a cut FINALLY/HOPEFULLY coming my way,..fingers are crossed thats for sure.....let alone all these other sick crosses you guys are makeing as well as hammerHead and others....theres some mean ass growers on that GG#4 thread,thats for damn sure..... :tiphat:

whiteberrieS

Veteran
My favorite BX'r so far...Glue-nodes & leaves on an SB frame.

picture.php
picture.php

Intoxicating aroma on her, too, she has to be a female..has to.

8/8 on the second round of f3's..gotta love fresh coco.
picture.php

With a mad BX'r in there..in the bad coco. Actually there's a story behind that lil fugger. It was in the bad coco til it flopped over with a discolored stem so I got it out and threw it in a cup - still alive the next morning, put it in there and gave it a shot of Azos and it's still alive.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cut a few tops off dieing seedlings damping off a few times and saved em with cloning heh, thats pretty little tho :D

looks kinda like my tall glue sb hybrid leaner heh freaky shit seein sour bubble esque plat grow fast and branch good lol

im sexing now then more tests...

whiteberrieS

Veteran
didn't expect it to be alive at all in the morning let alone still goin, might even be starting to grow again. :headbange

the best part of the big one is her smell man. well the unflappable stems is muy bueno but she smells like a sea of resin or something. super resinous funk.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Dont be usin that innuendo on me...I'm only gay4pay ;)

But all homoerotic mouthplay aside, she needs to pop her lower branches out a lil more so I can snag em and get her sexed.

Got a SourLSD ready to go in but she's riding solo atm.

6 male f3's are outside freeballin. Hoping somebody has white hairs when I go to water em in a few days, even if the root prune did piss em off.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Got roots on the trifoliate branch :good: she'll be sexin after she bites into the coco a lil bit.

& Set the big'un on a cup off to the side a lil so the lowers will pop out.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Trifol branch cut. The branch opposite this one went dichotomous, shaped like a Y. And I think her top was normal until I topped it then she spit out 3 branches.

picture.php

edit: tri-seedplant's working on preflowers so I guess I'll know in a few days anyways.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got 6 of my GB #4's vegging out unmolested , gonna let them grow out & flower that way for a change . they'll go into flower in a couple weeks , along with the 4 GG4's behind them :biggrin:

picture.php

in case you forgot what my GB #4 looks like .....
shes the one that won the POTM awhile back :dance013:

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's as good as she looks too !! taste smell & stone are 10+ :biggrin:

really wish i could veg them for another month though , lettem get really huge !

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heyo the big SB leanin giant is a boy, untz untz untz untz, he is twice + bigger than the rest its crazy if ya know the SB lol, it is reminding me of the giant bogglegum i think it was, maybe an old recessive poppin up?
Looks like one more divergent line to me with a BC1F1 with your 8 :dance013:

Also the nice crinkle cut I showed popped balls, happy as hell. :dance013:

Kuato still isnt showing, DB on the other hand takin its sweet ass time to show, as per usual lol

Time for intersex testing trials!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I will start my Gorilla bubble on the first. can I post up the pics here or should I start a new thread on it?