What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

oti$

6/7 above coco. The last one should be poking it's head out soon. I'll be vegging a couple months depending, I guess, on how fast they grow:D
picture.php

Last edited:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Today is a good day:dance013: Today I have joined the Goriila bubble group:yay:Im very happy to have the chance to see first hand what these gorillas can do
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
These ladys aka bubblicious are almost done.about a week and I can start my Gorilla`s..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Okay i know the strings look crazy but hey it works

hicksticky

Still at large...
Nice WCS...... I'm a firm believer in what ever works lol.
Crazy strings = crazy buds :biggrin:

Definitely down with some Gorilla Bubble...... tried making some but alas sterile SB pollen :(

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey otis real interested to see how you compare her!

Thanks for the support guys. GLG awesome as always.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like we have a quorum. Let the show begin!

Real interested to see the F3s and the Bx has been acting nicely for folks!

whiteberrieS

Veteran
@whiteberries. OMFG. LMFAO...ITS MORE LIKE ...View Image

haha :headbange jumpkicked em out of the way to pop some beans :p

Tony :good: working on getting the rest of the f3's popped. Down to one unknown :/ so that tray's about to open up.

edit: strike that; remind me not to root-prune unsexed plants. :bashhead:

dbl edit: 8 jumped into the coco.. then there was no coco. & guess the dudes get the 20gal, see if Mr. SnowStorm shows up.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get out the winter coats guys ...... its gonna get awful frosty up in here in the next few months !!! :biggrin:

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Get out the winter coats guys ...... its gonna get awful frosty up in here in the next few months !!! :biggrin:

you guys are CRUSHING IT!!!....gettin mighty fine weather in the FLA...winter coats, :biggrin: , those are just hooded sweat shirts for us,at most...LOL
been peeping ya new room from the pics ya put up,AWESOME setup to say the least... :respect:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is that first curly one I showed yas a day and a half after topping. sexing the cutting.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I have been lurking this thread from the start and I have so much respect to Tony and Dan working together for the benefit of the community, showing their work along the way.
IMO this is the best use of forum posts. A collective effort is greater than the sum of its parts.

Big ups guys

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cull, I topped it and it said fuck you!!! ahahahahahahahaha, stopped takin up o water wlted and yellowed, root bug fuckn with me chompin roots it seems.

some pest issues going on but it's all another test in my eyes, funny when your dealing with pests and young plants the vigor can really show through on some and the weak ones get hit hard.
You know what I popped, its been easy to spot the vigorous and poor performers in a large group.

That promising one is showing some sexy little leaf curl near the tips, got my eye on on it!