What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good man, i found a sb leaner but it has the glue node spacing heh.

ill throw some pics too in a bit.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
:good:

That's him - top right of the first pic. :p Think that's the one I saw the ball on...they all made lil nubs after the root-prune, had me scared I made em all mad and testosteroney. That one's the only one that kept with the preflowers I think. Gotta give em all another look over.

Top middle too but you cant really tell, & Iuneveno how many branches she's working on :laughing:

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Big gluedom's got balls for sure :/ hopefully that means the smaller one's a female. Scared about the nubs again.

He'll be going outside to make some dust before ELNINO comes. And the 4-main hybrid is working on 22 branches, that's after I cleaned up the ones that didn't get passed any dominance haha.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
:tiphat: they're some little fatties for sure. not sure if it's the coco or the BioWeed but even the SB doms got a lil space between their nodes now.

and I think it's safe to say 4 of em aint gonna be showin any white hairs. Hope to God the other 2 do. if ol' 22branch is a female she's going in a 20gal fabricpot for winning.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being very familiar with these two strains makes a difference and allows me to test for so much different stuff for evaluations. I have been up and down my sour bubble line from multiple filials, progeny tested outcrosses, and multiple s line tests. when you are looking at alot of plants you start to see trends.

One I got my eye on... coming out of calcium response tests..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is interesting. On the left a true pure sour bubble plant. Middle a bxer showing sour bubble recessives. Right a Glue leaner...

All of these are the same age.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a group of a couple but on the left, you can see the sour b leaner on the gg4 node stretch, watchin that one too.

If thats a boy could go good with 8 maybe dan heh.

Here is from the top of it. Maybe its got gigantism idk heh.

oti$

Stoked to be in on this...I soaked 7two days ago and all have 1/2 inch tails and are now in cups. Pics to come once they break the surface

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm outa reps & a little busy Tony , but i'll hit ya later & wow the differences we're seeing from these seed drops still amaze me . sour buuble is strong & dominant , but the GG4 is poking her head through quite a bit now as we move on . especially the BXers .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya we gotta keep workin, we broke the stranglehold tho heh. I popped a pretty damn big number for this selection so I got a few outliers :D

Whaddya think about that tall stretchy one with the sour b leaf structure heh, biggest of em all lol.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna be an interesting plant to watch :biggrin:
fingers crossed its female , cuz i already have a male like that we'll use .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
super duper sour bubble? lol look how small the pure sb is :D

hows that for unlocking vigor?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Damn did i miss a seed drop somewhere or smoething??
i need a few more GB OR GBX seeds. preferable a bx lol
i got 2 females GB i think, i have only flowered #2 but i have ran her 3 times,she is nice but i know there a better one out there ,im hoping #1 is better she was the last seed i poped, both r SB dom.
the male i had was GG dom but i dident make any BX;s[no spair glue at the time] i did make a few X;s & had plans to bx her to glue later on ,but lost that male.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chunky nugs :D

Cant wait till this last batch starts flowering on people.

Im going to be sexing my selection group very soon.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

this my GB#2 with a verigaited leaf,this is the first time it has had one.
its low on the plant,nothing above it.