What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tony do you have any pics of females that 1 leans towards the SB AND 1 THAT LEANS TOWARDS THE GG.I have never got my hands on either one.just so I would be able to tell which pheno's I get.lol my all rdy planning and preparing for them.my bubblicious and boggleGum will look lovely next to the GB.

in the original cross & the F2 generation of gorilla bubble seeds , most of the fems seem to be SB dominant & the males have been the GG4 dominant , which is why i wanted to start the BX line .to try & get GG4 dominant females . it happened by accident at first , cuz i had the 2 GG4 leaning males in my 4 x 4 room when i flowered them & they pollenated the 2 GG4's & 2 GB's i had in flower in the next room . the BX plants i showed came from the pollenation of the GG4's i had in flower by the 2 GB males in the 4 x 4 . i haven't grown out the seeds produced on the 2 gorilla bubble plants yet & not sure if anyone i've passed the seeds to have either .

i've got a nice male from that BX seed drop & plan on making F2's of both pheno's i got . 1 GG4 Dom & 1 SB dom . but with as slow as things are progressig here , i might just pass them off to Tony to do .

so be patient guys , theres F generation seeds coming from the GB & from the BX line .

the 2 gorilla bubble males GG4 Dom . at 13 days of flower

picture.php

The 2 males as they were ready to throw pollen , i forget how many days in .

picture.php

the 2 gorilla bubble females at 24 days of flower

picture.php

Gb #1 at 56 days

picture.php

GB # 2 (snow storm ) at 56 days

picture.php

this was the very first GG4 x SB seed drop . these are the plants that got pollenated & were loaded with seeds .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorilla bubble #1 at 56 days , they got chopped at 65

picture.php

Gorilla bubble #2 the one we call snow storm at 56 days also , chopped at 65

picture.php

the finished & dried buds , no cure at the time of the pics .

GB #1

picture.php

GB #2

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they were !!! produced some real nice offspring too :dance013: :biggrin:

wasn't much frost on them at flower , but the offspring didn't lack any so ...... dunno

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the f3s came from the F2's, those dads and "frosty".

I selected the F3 from those beans on your run dannyboy.

I had a bunch from each of your first two phenos if I remember right.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i was trying to remember if i gave you all of the different pheno seeds (GB1 , GB2 & GG4bx) or if i just gave you the snowstorm #2 seeds . stoner memory dude :biggrin:
& of course i don't write none of this shit down ... probably should start lol

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Those pics are lovely im in for a treat.how many you think would fit under 2 1000watter? All ten should be fine? Defoiled when needed dwc buckets.0 vegging about 30days

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i put 4 per light with a 40 to 50 day veg for a little bigger plants . but i do alot of topping in the first veg stage , once they hit the teens , i let them grow out . the GB are kinda slow to veg like the SB , especially the SB dominant ones . but they do pick up speed as they get into the teen stage . the GG doms are a little faster to veg , but not by alot .

oti$

Package landed today exactly one week after right clicking the buy icon. These guys are fast. I'm excited to get these soaking. I'll be updating as things progress.
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Yeah im still waiting for mine :) but i seen that gg4 bx and after talking with tony im getting that too.i think im set for a while now the GB the GG4 bx and some f3 or bx that comes out with this GB... Man thats a nice line up with my cookies and BoGGLeGUM..

whiteberrieS

Veteran
SBDom...kinda kinky if you put it that way...hybrid tied down in the back and hybrid back right, SBDom back left...tri-BX bottom right.

picture.php

Gluedom-small

picture.php
picture.php

Gluedom-big

picture.php
picture.php

SLSD in the back on that one.