This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait a minute friendo!
    before anyone gets to far head here, I get a share of this booty too...
    I did my part by doing the process of elimination by weeding out the wrong one.
    ole gnomey has his name on a slice of the pie when it gets cut up

so do we get a lump sum payment???
    flying in a blue dream!
    ---------------------

Comment

jw you were close thats a sb leaner bx1 in the back left, the sb is back right.
      Even the leaners are much more vigorous as in dans bx #8.
      When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
      KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

which would you say has a greater ratio of stretchy phenos?.My grow style works better with a plant that has a good amount of stretch. I'm not necessarily looking for a gg leaner, a stretchy sour bubble leaning would be great as well. I'm excited for these, they will be moved to the front of the long line of seed waiting itheir turn.

Comment

The bx are more likely to be often stretchier, personally I think there are more selection options in the Fx. Lots of gems to be had.

sigpic
          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Need someone to run these outside and see how she does.

sigpic
            KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Kinda late in the year for that one the males will make the dust though that's what I'm talkin about.

who else has ran/is running the f3's?

Comment

Never too early to plan! Asking someone to devote space in their garden seems like a big favor!

sigpic
                KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                  Never too early to plan! Asking someone to devote space in their garden seems like a big favor!
                  Depends how big your garden is I think! Some of us are just about getting ready to plant The hills have no fences
                  Love is a dog from Hell.

I would rather inspire than achieve.

Comment

Send some too shcrews, with a couple of these in his garden you won't be able to keep up with the demand. From what I've seen from outdoor grows of glue and the many from BOG, your creation should excel in an outdoor/greenhouse. Hopefully I'll be contributing to this thread by late December/early January. Drooling over these pics, I'll be lurking in anticipation for more

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                      I'm sure many a outdoor grower would love to give em a shot.

I had the F3's in my coco/humus mix but it was too rich in humus so I bonzai'd the root parts and got em in pure coco last night, gave em a shot of azos I'm digging the Azos - pretty profuse rooting when used as a cloning solution; stress-free transplanting, too, not so much this time with the root chopping but when they first went in they didn't skip a beat.

And then 6 BX's took the dip. So that brings the total to 6 f3's, 2 BX; 6 BX- pending.

what was your m/f ratio on the BX Danman?

edit: the biggest/lankiest one (F3) had powered through the humus/coco and has responded the best to the chop'n'plop - she's adjusted herself to the light already like nothin' happened. Think I got the donor for my SLSD*SSK bishes (srsly tight noded bishes) if it's a dude, she should be something if'n she's a she, in which case I got a Lifestar getting ready for her

Comment

Did you use the Snowstorm F2's Tony?

Comment

Yep.

sigpic
                          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Nice.

Comment

I think the M/F ratio was about 60/40 60% females .

current tour with brain & brewer
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

Dbl nice. hopefully i get lucky and get 4, gonna do 4 5gal coco smarties, see if'n i can grow some 200grammers too.

Tied down the big f3 2nite - she's a stinky lil fugger. Good stuff. Now hoping she's a she for sure, gonna take cuts and get her sexed since i set flowertime back with the root prune.

Comment

Working...
                                X