What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
. 1 OF 2 lights i bought for my gorilla bubble i will be starting soon. it will be a prepetual 2000 watt grow.the hood is pretty big 37x26x9.this will be great i have high expectations for gorilla bubble.I WILL BE TRYING TO PULL CLOSE TO 3LB every harvest

Last edited:

oti$

Those look similar to the 8xxl's I used over my4x8 coco beds. 1.5 per light is pretty easily attainable. I was pulling close to2 per with 20 each light scrogged with a2 week veg. Less plants longer veg. Weaving the trellis and filling the canopy before flip was the key to a heavy harvest. How many plants do you plan to run under each light? I'm doing5-6 plant donuts now so I'm vegging tits high before flip to get a decent yield with lower plant #'s. If I can ever get the pest situation sorted at the other basement I'd line to do the beds again, with gavita 750 flex de's. From what I'm seeing I could get the same yield or better with25% less electricity.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bx1 highest rated female, gg4 on the left

She seems to be fighting off the rot. You can see the leaf structure starting to mature now from slight reveg from sexing.
pretty damn close to the mama... if it works out the bx1f1 should be just as interesting as the bx2.

Couple of the boy cuts got callous swelling good now, this week for a root i hope.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
The 5-fingers look spot-on..how's her stems?

Hoping my F3 monsters parts line up myself, make a lil donation to the vault :headbange

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The topping response is a great indicator which way they will lean with these.

cut and alternating nodes more glue like and cut and maintain dual nodes more sb leaner...

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
She got stronger stems I mean? This lil betty's got muscles, alternating nodes@topping and she snapped back pretty fast, pinned her down last night ;) It was gud

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Would be a little cleaner but I caught a branch when I took the top cut so she's kinda got 1 main and 3 submains, bottoms were s'posed to be extra cuts. Prediction: Beast.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are all tested for vigorous topping response in the parents so top away guys theyll love it

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
WCS is all about them donkeys :p

This lil dude has the best clusters and frost:

picture.php
picture.php

This lil guy looks like he's reveggin or something, just think he's got too many branches to cluster up in the 5x5.
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
:p I think by some sort of miracle luck that that's the one I have a clone of, gotta look at their lowers again pretty sure it was him though - only got a cut of one of these dudes hope it's ChuckNorris there...cuz ChuckNorris doesn't teabag bitches, he potato-sacks em. ;)

edit: Guess I got a cut of the dude with fan-frost the others might have bigger sacks but no fan-frost.

picture.php

:headbange

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got brand new cubes and new clonex gel, I always reuse my cubes but it looks like these were broken down to much and were holding too much water. 2 got good swollen callous so im sure theyll pop now this week. They look happier already.

all of the new testers are above ground so ill cut the group in half at the end of this week heh.

should run them dudes thru a hash bag see what ya get heh.

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
Nice :headbange still in the 5x5's too, 8 of them suckers. Guess tomorrow's harvest day on em..prolly pollinated an 8 block radius already :laughing: You're welcome, America

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just sent in a few packs of gbbx1, gorilla fuck and a few others to glg for fund raiser auctions.