Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes actin glue like when cloning too, you can see hes all primed up for sexy time, just need a root to pop heh.
    Gettin some yellow at the leaf edges hopin hes eatin himself to throw a root soon.
    Usin the sponge so i dont accidently dry the fuckers out, lil cal mag water to help em along...
    When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

sigpic
    KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

lookin like a glue cut in questionable shape tho almost eh? Whaddya think dan?

Closest I found out of a shitload! I seen alot of sour b traits sorta separated from the usual SB type and spread out, like gg stretch on sb leaves etc etc with random sb traits,
      This one rates closest to the glue through all testin... gimme a damn root lolo

sigpic
      KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

good to see he's up and around...no gout holdin down the dude.

Comment

they grown a good bit the last week or so since i cut em even with no roots so im hopin they throw down quick.

see how he stretches from his shoots and bends and grows all branchy like, stems even goin purple on the cuts like my gg4 lol
          they usually perk up when i see em yellowin and spray em with cal mag and throw roots so m hopin he follows suit, cuts all 7-12 days atm
          you can see how he sticks out from the sb leaners,,,

sigpic
          KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Looks like my SupermanSB that I had :P shoulda kept that guy.

He got the short wingspan?

Comment

If love a sour bubble with the strech and veg rate Of the glue. I have a feeling it's going to be hard picking a keeper. Good thing I've got several lights and plenty of room

Comment

wouldn't count on the glue's veg rate...you can count on the keeper picking to be difficult plenty of room

Comment

fast ones in the bx, all way faster than sb tho.

sigpic
                  KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Lucky for me I've got some bx as well...sour bubble is a painfully slow vegger so any increased growth rate would be helpful.

Comment

Lucky for me I've got some bx as well...sour bubble is a painfully slow vegger so any increased growth rate would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
                        lookin like a glue cut in questionable shape tho almost eh? Whaddya think dan?

Closest I found out of a shitload! I seen alot of sour b traits sorta separated from the usual SB type and spread out, like gg stretch on sb leaves etc etc with random sb traits,
                        This one rates closest to the glue through all testin... gimme a damn root lolo

they're looking pretty good to me !!! & yeah that looks ALOT like GG4

WB , one new product at a time brutha . i'm trying to concentrate on root growth more than anything else right now . i've tried so many different root boosters in the last couple years , some work some don't . but theres always a catch with them , like expense or they throw the PH way outa whack .... etc ...

Otis , like tony said , the more prolific growers will be from the BX seeds more so than the GB seeds . the GB generation of seeds , the SB is still quite dominant & with that your going to get SB type plants . the only GG4 leaners we've found so far have been the males ..... don't ask me why ! but thats just what has happened so far .
                        but good luck with allof them ! & your right , its gonna be tuff to decide on a keeper i know it was for me lol

current tour with brain & brewer
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

Maybe the traits that make it resemble the glue are linked to the y chromosome in that generation?

Maybe keep all the males from that cross and open pollinate?

You guy ever considered reversing the males and flowering them out to see how gluey the male looks and smells?
                          Cannabutter for dummies.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=334088

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"

Comment

i had the Rootpack before when I had my organic coco bed goin...got pretty good results, gonna give it another go without feeding undiluted EWC teas everyday, see how that goes. That dang ol' rootball says it all haha.

Boys are out there making dust...

Down to 3 of em. There'd be a lot more bawlz I'm sure but I never took em out of the 5x5's. & pretty sure they got some frost starting up something fierce.

Comment

I got a decent BX female but she got that rot bad, aint thrown full leaf sets since topping and just starting to grow, looks like a beaver was gnawin on it lol.

The good thing about the filial is the traits are all gettin segregated and its easy to see if you got a glue leaner or a sb leaner which all have unique and special traits.

I will say they grow good and fast in/after teen years once they mature.

sigpic
                              KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Comment

Yeah? Female? Just so happens I got these cheeeeezburgers man

Comment

Working...
                                X