What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
It smells so funky Tony, mamamilla looking forward the tima you will play sativa vibes in the whole great thing! :biggrin:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my bx1 girl tipped her cup over today, ill throw some pics later. She has swelled and grown some stem on the gnawed part. What i did was shave off much of the rot as i dared to while careful not to go all the way around and fed from the bottom to keep her dry.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thats a female, slight reveg from sexng back to veg, you can still see the cock rot ring on the bottom but the stem is swelling, see if she outgrows the rot.

Bad pic but went to alternating nodes after topping...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Got em in new rapid rooters now except for the one yellowing up. Figured id leave it be, itll either die or throw a root im guessin heh,

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think if i flowered one of em i would get enough pollen for a seeded nug lol. No bueno.

Whoever gets a female like him is gonna be interesting to see.

The girl I showed is my best rated hybrid I found from the middle of the pack closer to 50/50, he leans to the glue harder.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I like the tall F3 monsters bro, I think they're your Super SB's you were talking about.. BigBadBubbles for sure :p I'll get em a photoshoot; a BX has passed em up but the BX has 8 more oz of root space, and that BX is a stalkier version of the one you said you had your eye on.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Think some of the little ones coming up might be like your female there...different style leaves than I've seen so far. She looks strong, she'll fight that shit off.

Comments on your dude always turn into a rant about my SupermanSB, that I culled...... Of course he popped a pistil after I chopped his heads off mid flower and he grew back up into the streetlight. Completely understandable lol should've given him a pass.

Anyhow...found some Sasquatches...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
And I guess the one you had your eye on is more Glue...

The one you called:
picture.php

More SB on this one:
picture.php

Same stature though, lil more beef on the SB leaner:
picture.php
picture.php

Seen a couple 4 and 6 fingers too.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
when you top em youll know more, they look good! 19 days since i wrecked my boy, i coulda just flowered him in the cup lol gaaah that yellow one gotta be close to throwin a root eh?

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
if I had room to top em :p nah gotta get my strawbs n sour and the gbbx into the bloomer today so I can get the monsters into the 5x5's.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
when you top em youll know more, they look good! 19 days since i wrecked my boy, i coulda just flowered him in the cup lol gaaah that yellow one gotta be close to throwin a root eh?

By the time the lowest ones get fully eaten they usually have a root :good: ime

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Tree it! :biggrin:

Mine's got 4 topped mains with 4-6 branches each, still gotta tie her down though vegger clicked off earlier when I was doin the truffle shuffle. Gotta get a waterpump, have a feeling she's gonna need it ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts