What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Got that fire son

sad-old-man_zps7a72d40f.gif

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck no lol....

I thought about trying to flower one of these cuts but that aint gonna make shit for pollen i think so just gotta wait.

The one time you really want a root lol patience

I pulled em out and re dipped em, looks like some callous forming, just need it to outgrow the brown, I gave em a h202 spray too, just gonna leave em in case im over loving em, heh.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
:good:@callous... 80 degrees and them N fixers man :p they'll poop a root in no time.

eejit: guess that falls under the too much lovin thing eh? I'd still do one or two :biggrin:

oti$

picture.php
This one is growing and stretching more than the others. I've got a gorilla bx2 that is as big if not bigger...I hope one of them is a female. The rest are still pretty small....and yes, I've lost a couple. Two just never took off-stunted runts- and one that damped off in spite of my fan and attempts at keeping access moisture at bay...I think one of those may be a c.f.pie seedling though. I want to order another pack of the bx2 when they become available. Hopefully we'll get a little heads up so I don't miss out. I have a feeling they will go fast:D

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Those are the BX1's...BX2's are waiting on Tony's lil dudes to root. Sucks on the dampers man...if your tri- there is a female she's gonna be an awesome yielder I'll get a pic of how my trifoliate branch is stacking later...he's mature now so his things arent on the same node anymore but he does stack like a spiral staircase

picture.php

RckyMtRdnk

I got 11 out of 11 above soil out of my pack. One is kinda bein a weeny and tryin to be a runt. But that still leaves ten good lookin ones and I ain't givin up on the weeny one...lol. Even if it don't make it, still got 100% germination. Nice job Tony!
:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any luck on the dip & spray with that stubborn male cut ? or to soon to tell yet ?

i had to double dip one here tonight , been in the cloner over 2 weeks , still nothing , so i pulled it & the very tip was rotted so i clipped it , dipped it & stuck it back in the cloner ..... fingers crossed .for both of us lol

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
any luck on the dip & spray with that stubborn male cut ? or to soon to tell yet ?

i had to double dip one here tonight , been in the cloner over 2 weeks , still nothing , so i pulled it & the very tip was rotted so i clipped it , dipped it & stuck it back in the cloner ..... fingers crossed .for both of us lol

You scrape a little skin off right?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya prolly been a little warm in there runnin the 400w in the tent with the door open no ventilation, weather has been so fuckin unreliable usually by now i am cooling everythng with outside air but its been so up and down....

If the pollen aint flyin by the end of the month it'll be january before the drop. all in its own time!

oti$

I had 100% germ, but I just must have had the coco too wet. Any problems I've had have been self inflicted. I'm confident I'll get something nice from the bx's I've left and the gbubs I was lucky to get. I'm grateful and happy to be along for the ride:D

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the biggest one went limp, pulled him out and the rot had ate up his "skin" outer layer sloughed right off, inside was firm tho not mushy so cut him again... Gonna go get some rapid rooters tomorrow, one cut is goin yellow tinge all over, 3 days since re dip, hopefully it shoots one.... used some recycled rockwool cubes i sterilized, never had issues doin it like that before but maybe that was it.

This is getting on my nerves so I just threw another 150 beans in cups just in case....

This fucker is so glue like it makes me sick lol....

I brought way worse cuts back to life so im just hopin one sticks for me.

Not goin exactly to plan so the mama glue i threw in to make seed might end up bein head stash lol, if hed just throw a root id be ok i know they will start dropping pollen within a week of 12/12 since they are started off already from sexing.

my first run in with this pythoptera whatever the fuck and its kicked my ass!!!! 4 cuts and a limpy lol fuck me i was hopin for a root this week lol

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Maybe snip a fresh cut off the top? Just enough for survival.

I know exactly what you mean when you say the skin just melted away. That's what happened to all my sfv's.

Then I almost lost my soul food when I used a soil drench incorrectly and the clone was just sitting in the cloner for over 2 weeks. Turns out there were still thrips on the cut and they just won't root under those conditions. I would snip, dip and put back in the cloner.

I say if the top is still looking good you still in the game.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I'll lactate on you if you dont get them N fixers/protectorizers goin :laughing:

Staircase is a lot more staircase-y in 3d...
picture.php
picture.php

This'un reminds me of my favorite from the F1's - ol' #6
picture.php
picture.php

They're all growing pretty good now that they've been on PBP for a week. Damn bastard lineup had em all bojangled. 2x2's off the chainz.